My suggestions

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
dikoo
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

My suggestions

Post by dikoo »

Welcome! This is my first post on the forum.

I bought the game recently, I have played for over 12 hours in total. I have some suggestions:

1. The corners should close automatically when the train arrives
2. Trains should not turn back in place, it would be better for them to leave "backwards" when they reach the end of the track.
3. the game should have trams. I don't like the available plugin
4. public transport should stop at stops
5. it should be possible to set the speed limit for roads
6. Would be nice to add several types of roads, including three-lane roads
7. turning vehicles should have another 'condition' - at a 45 degree angle
8. I would add more diverse bridges and viaducts
9. I would give the opportunity to build bridges over the water without having to raise the land by 1
10. it would be useful to have roads that are inaccessible to vehicles - pedestrians, great if there are also moving pedestrians, not necessarily on the smartphone version if it is a performance problem

Excuse me, if any of the proposals are repeated or something is already WIP, it's hard for me to find a place where the things that the developers are working on now would be gathered...

Holomatic
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Re: My suggestions

Post by Holomatic »

A little extra I would love to add to be in the vanilla game (also first post!):

4.1 | Public transport should have some extra meaning than a basic idle clicker with some cute features. For real.
5.1 | Minimum and maximum speed limits.
6.1 | Small, single lane roads.
6.2 (Closer to ressemble 10.1)| A variation of a single lane road, a smaller (one by one) avenue, dedicated solely to pedestrians.
9.1 | Also underground tunnels, for all kinds of transportation methods. Or, you know, tunnels in general that aren't a premium feature (who thought that was a good idea?).
11*| More diverse vehicles. 2+block based vehicles, such as heavy trucks, road-trains, articulated buses, limos, and their military counterparts.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”