• Welcome
    Top images in our screenshot gallery:
    Become a Beta-Tester
    Most recent version is

TheoTown is a city simulation game for Android, iOS and PC. Give it a try... :space

We have an awesome discord server at discord.gg/theotown. Let's chat together!

• Lua Sandbox
    :lua: Here you can play around with Lua code. See the Lua API or chatbox for information about what you can do using Lua in TheoTown. For general interest in making plugins, have a look into our getting started guide.

Code: Select all    Reset

for i = 1, 10 do print(i * i) end Debug.toast('Hello world ヾ(≧▽≦*)o')
    Interactive Lua editor
    Run

• News
    No global announcements

• Newest Plugins

Edificio Alas

The Edificio Alas is a Rationalist residential and office building located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It stands at a height of 132 metres and houses 41 floors. built in the year 1957 was the tallest building of Argentina until 1994 when Le Parc Palermo Tower was built

The building in-game is TT and have space for 1.600 residents
    Poster Alas.png
    Poster Alas.png (92.55 KiB) Viewed 1 time
    Edificio Alas.zip
    (54.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
    Attachments
    image.png

Views: 1  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

Hong Kong New Harmony Pack 3.0

Hello!
    newharmonythumbnail.png
    newharmonythumbnail.png (11 KiB) Viewed 18 times
    I released a improved version of the Harmony buildings in Hong Kong. As I say from the previous version, the height is the same but I reduced the buildings from the previous version from 15 to 6. It comes in 3 to 40 story variants. This is a improved and more dense than the previous version, having added shadows and something on a roof: a farm! I know it sounds weird, but rooftops are empty in Hong Kong. I also added TTT level in this plugin. Before this version, the previous version is inconvenient, having 2 Jsons per texture. Now, this version has only 1 Json and a plugin.manifest. And also, it is more compact than the previous version. Thank you. Bye!

Download:
    newharmony3.0.zip
    (18.5 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

Views: 18  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

• Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post