• Welcome
    Top images in our screenshot gallery:
    Become a Beta-Tester
    Most recent version is

TheoTown is a city simulation game for Android, iOS and PC. Give it a try... :space

We have an awesome discord server at discord.gg/theotown. Let's chat together!

• Lua Sandbox
    :lua: Here you can play around with Lua code. See the Lua API or chatbox for information about what you can do using Lua in TheoTown. For general interest in making plugins, have a look into our getting started guide.

Code: Select all    Reset

for i = 1, 10 do print(i * i) end Debug.toast('Hello world ヾ(≧▽≦*)o')
    Interactive Lua editor
    Run

• News

Announcement of blueflower acquisition

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

We have some exciting news to share with all of you! Blueflower, the company behind our favourite game TheoTown, has been acquired by, and will be merged into, Arts of Electricity! AE will bring this game to the next level together with all of you guys. We can expect a bunch of new features and very exciting developments to the game. For the real enthusiasts among us there will be more p2w mechanics in the game, but don’t worry! In order to balance out the removal of ways to earn diamonds for free, we are adding a huge new feature – Loot boxes! We can’t reveal the contents these loot boxes will hold yet, but we are sure you will like them.
    Merge
    Merge
    On another note, with this merge into AE, we have had the great opportunity to relocate some funds to bring a completely new game to life. Get ready for the all brand new TheoTown Dating Simulator! You could always be the mayor of your city, but now you will get an opportunity to become the boss of your love life. Let the game begin and find your perfect partner.
    Spoiler of the new game
    Spoiler of the new game
    We are all very excited about these new developments and finally are happy sharing it with all of you guys. Be on the lookout for more information when these updates/the new game will be released!

Much love,
    The TheoTown Team

Views: 1118  •  Comments: 12  •  Post a reply

• Newest Plugins

Choi Hung Estate

Hello everyone!
    Cerritos_21-05-02_11.09.05.png
    This is my second plugin on Hong Kong, the Choi Hung Estate!

Choi Hung means "rainbow". There are 10 blocks consisting of 7400 units. This plugin consists of two buildings, one consisting of two parts. As on the image you need 2 2x2 buildings to make a realistic building. The realistic building takes 2x4 in size. The heights are 6 stories and 20 stories. It can house about 360 to about 1210 inhabitants. There are two levels, Residentials T and TT. It consists of 41 units in a realistic building, so I decide to split and I add one unit, making it 42 units per floor. Both parts consists of 21 units per floor.
    Image:
    Choi_Hung_Estate_2018.jpg
    Feedback/Advice/Critism are all accepted.

Bye! :space
    Download:
    choihung.zip
    (29.41 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

Views: 90  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

Hong Kong New Harmony Pack

Hello everyone!
    Screenshot_20210430-190126.jpg
    This is my first plugin on Hong Kong, the New Harmony Pack!

The New Harmony design is popular in Hong Kong. It is very dense, and can house many people in a small space. There are 20 units per floor in this type, bringing more units while maximizing space. There are four wings while it have five units per wing. These buildings can get up to 40 stories high. I treat them like skyscrapers. So, the tallest can have 800 units, which is a lot at the time.
    8889986-th.jpg
    8889986-th.jpg (40.41 KiB) Viewed 206 times
    This plugin haves 15 different buildings/heights, which is a record. It ranges from 1 to 40 stories in height. It also houses 65 to 2600 inhabitants. It houses both Residential T and TT. Floor plan will be posted in the second post.

Credits - Kevin hung

Criticism/Feedback/Advice are all accepted.

Bye! :space
    newharmony.zip
    (42.41 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Views: 206  •  Comments: 5  •  Write comments

• Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post