All Plugins

Here you see a list of all plugins.
Found 3,015 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• Experience the April Fools' event again. This plugin reintroduces the memorable bluescreen and waiting screens from the event, complete with the original insider jokes and a secret hunt.

The screens will be shown on loading screens. You can double tap them to exit early.
    Official Game Extensions
    Free
    Any

by Lobby » Today, 10:54

NOT RATED

by 0 ratings

• Jining WanXiangHe(万象和) International Financial Center is an unfinished building, located in Jining High-tech Zone, originally planned to be 260 meters high, if completed, it will replace the communication tower as the tallest building in Jining.
    This building consisted of the main building and the shopping center podium, and the podium was so big that I only made the main building.
    In the game, it's a 5x5 commercial TTT that can accommodate 3274 people to work, has a night view, and has a 50*50 cultural impact.
    Commercial
    Any

by ikunkunkun » 14 Apr 2024, 02:34

POSITIVE

by 10 ratings

• Update: Night Animation now added. Added plugin manifest. Some things are also changed like the price of the plugin and the amount of workers.
    Sorry it took so long. I was busy with school stuff.
    Hey guys finally I've created my very first plugin. I hope you like it.
    Commercial
    Any

by Ross The Mayor » 14 Apr 2024, 02:09

VERY POSITIVE

by 26 ratings

• The Jining Bank of China Building is located in Rencheng District, Jining City, to the west of New Century Plaza.
    In the game, it is a commercial 4 * 4TTT with night views and can accommodate 929 people to work.
    Commercial
    Any

by ikunkunkun » 13 Apr 2024, 10:47

VERY POSITIVE

by 9 ratings

• The Frias regional hospital, located in this same city, is in charge of providing medical aid to approximately 100,000 people in its surroundings, making it the most important medical center of the region.

The plugin count with one single frame, it has night animation, an low energy/water cost and monthly price
    I hope you enjoy it.

clarification: the plugin has a capacity of 15k, if it had a capacity of 100k it would be unfair competition to other plugins.

Update v2:
    -The frame now has better tree textures as well as a containment fence

- now contains plugin manifest
    Service (Police, Health Care, Education,...)
    Any

by Absol66 » 08 Apr 2024, 02:25

MIXED

by 14 ratings

• Need some road signs in your city? Try this plugin!
    Our QQ Group: 817443877
    The graphic of the decoration is a reference to China's signs.
    There are 50 road decorations in this plugin.
    Hope you will like them.
    ------ Ver3.1 UPDATE ------
    1.Modfiy textures
    2.Road signs can now be placed on more roads

-No night animations -Cannot click to turn
    -Languages: English & Simplifield Chinese

Thanks for downloading
    Road decoration
    Any

by dnswodn » 06 Apr 2024, 05:04

POSITIVE

by 46 ratings
  • A School from Argentina

Pending approval

Hi, on this occasion I bring you this structure inspired in the school I attended during my adolescence. The plugin has a single 4x4 frame. It has a low energy/water cost as well as monthly cost. Its school influence is primary and secondary I hope you enjoy

Vivan los campeones del mundo

o

Service (Police, Health Care, Education,...)
    Any

by Absol66 » 05 Apr 2024, 19:45

VERY POSITIVE

by 7 ratings

• ShengDu International Hotel is located in Jining City, Shandong Province, China. It has 24 floors and was completed in 2008. It is the first five-star hotel in Jining.
    In the game, it is a commercial 6 * 6TTT with a night view and can accommodate 1602 people to work.
    Commercial
    Any

by ikunkunkun » 04 Apr 2024, 13:54

VERY POSITIVE

by 17 ratings

• Famous Panorama Hotel from Slovakia is now in Theotown! Also known for being on the album cover of the band "Molchat Doma". Plugin for real doomers.
    Made by Star4Sleep/Timnik0201
    Thanks lobby for cars design!
    Residential
    Any

by timnik0201 » 04 Apr 2024, 13:48

VERY POSITIVE

by 25 ratings

• Hi there ;)
    Hotel Panorama Slovakia was designed by Czech architect Zdenek Rihak and was built in 1969. It was located in the country's ski resort Strbske Pleso and you can have a panoramic view of the beautiful scenery of Tatra Mountains (High Tatra).
    #Major Author: qiyunzhui
    #Game Version: Latest
    #Plugins Type: Landmark
    #Support Language: English, Simplified Chinese
    #Chinese Name: 斯洛伐克全景酒店
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by TCPS Team » 04 Apr 2024, 06:49

POSITIVE

by 20 ratings

• Jörgen Kocksgatan 9 is a commercial office building located in the Nyhamnen area of Malmö, Sweden. It offers large, modern office spaces. The building is close to Malmö Central Station and has good access to public transportation.

Size: 5x8 (5x5, 3x3)
    I hope you like it!
    Commercial
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 Apr 2024, 06:39

POSITIVE

by 27 ratings

• The National Gallery of Denmark (Statens Museum for Kunst) is the Danish national gallery, located in the centre of Copenhagen. The museum collects, registers, maintains, researches and handles Danish and foreign art dating from the 14th century to the present day. The museum's collections constitute almost 9,000 paintings and sculptures, approximately 240,000 works of art on paper as well as more than 2,600 plaster casts of figures from ancient times, the middle-ages and the Renaissance. Most of the older objects come from the Danish royal collection. The original museum building was designed by Vilhelm Dahlerup and G.E.W. Møller and built 1889–1896 in a Historicist Italian Renaissance revival style.

Size: 4x12 (3 4x4 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Award and Special
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 Apr 2024, 06:32

VERY POSITIVE

by 27 ratings

• This is Intercontinental Hotel Warsaw, A 5 star hotel that boasts luxury to your residents, This hotel is located at the Śródmieście Północne District of Warsaw, Poland, The building is 153 meters high.

Give your residents a spot to stay and enjoy a comfortable and premium hotel experience!

!!!NOTICE!!!
    The night animations are not included for now due to maintenance, it will be added in the next update

Made by Marco Handres & Jan Imperial
    Commercial

by Marco Handres » 31 Mar 2024, 22:02

VERY POSITIVE

by 31 ratings

• Hi! This is my first plugin, I hope you like it ;)

•Night animation
    •TT Residential
    •2x2
    •Population 20

Thank you for support me by downloading this plugin :D
    Residential
    Any

by AjiAjhh » 30 Mar 2024, 23:50

VERY POSITIVE

by 6 ratings

• Update : added singkawang sidewalk, surakarta sidewalk, balikpapan sidewalk, added several provincial categories
    and correct sidewalk errors
    hi everyone

i created a new plugin called "sidewalk pack"
    This plugin is a plugin I made
    This plugin has 54 variants sidewalk including:
    The 11 sidewalk variants are other sidewalks.
    while the 47 variants of sidewalks are sidewalks originating from Indonesia.
    and there is 1 variant of the decal version of the sidewalk

I will continue to add variations of sidewalks in Indonesia with this plugin so that there are many variations of sidewalks from various regions throughout Indonesia.

Enjoy and thanks for reading :)
    Decorations
    Any

by Milvandia » 30 Mar 2024, 15:35

MIXED

by 181 ratings

• This residence with such suggestive design will dominate the skyline of the most exclusive neighborhoods of your city!
    It functions also as a shopping center on the lower floors and as a versatile conference room.
    Ashlepio, roman god of medicine and health, suggests the well being of the inhabitants of this building.

This plugin is a reproduction of the real life "NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing";

With rotation!
    Residential
    Any

by Galliano.M » 30 Mar 2024, 14:45

POSITIVE

by 172 ratings

• !10 New Buildings from New York, in this pack.
    All with Night animation and rotations!
    (3 commercial and 7 residential)

I really hope this plugin can beautify your city and allow you to create new districts that you can be proud of as I really have put passion and commitment into this project. I give a big shout out to the fantastic community of this game, from which I have received precious help and wholesome support over the months.. well now the wait is over ;-)
    Packs
    Any

by Galliano.M » 30 Mar 2024, 14:43

POSITIVE

by 267 ratings

• Enjoy this 32-storey piece of engineering that offers first class residential apartments (TTT) with rooftop gardens;
    The two towers are linked by a sky bridge; In the center an extraordinary glass dome, surrounded by verdant gardens.
    This is my first plugin!

-inhabitants: 1000
    -plot size: 6x6

..Thanks again! much love :)
    (I welcome and will take suggestions and feedback when constructive)
    Residential
    Any

by Galliano.M » 30 Mar 2024, 14:39

POSITIVE

by 501 ratings

• Hey guys, this is Shelloria's 12th tallest skyscraper. The 5 Icon Street, formerly known as Shelloria Second Tower (SST). Will be updated soon along with the others with night animation.
    Commercial
    Any

by Ross The Mayor » 28 Mar 2024, 15:09

VERY POSITIVE

by 15 ratings

• This is the Warsaw Trade Tower
    it is one of the five buildings in Warsaw with a roof height greater than 180 metres. The Warsaw Trade Tower is the fourth tallest building in Poland.
    Originally owned by Daewoo but sold to a company called KPMG and Globalworth, both of which are modernizing the building

This is a giant commercial office space for your city!

MAJOR UPDATE!!!
    -Redefined the Texture of the Tower
    -Redone the Night Animation
    -Slight Increase in worker capacity
    -Now a Level III Commercial instead of Level II
    -Updated Thumbnail
    -Updated Logo for consistence

Enjoy :>
    Commercial

by Marco Handres » 26 Mar 2024, 20:10

VERY POSITIVE

by 241 ratings