Zaaron's plugins

All the plugins this user has uploaded.
Found 15 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• This plugin contains 23 buildings inspired by various parts of Prague. A good addition to complete your European city. Each building has both commercial and residential version to meet your city's demands.

Credits: Small tree texture by Mew
    Size: 2x2
    I hope you like it!
    Packs
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 May 2024, 10:03

VERY POSITIVE

by 72 ratings

• Ratusha, Ivano-Frankivsk is a several stories-tall building in the downtown (Old Town) of the city of Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Formerly, it served as the town hall and now houses the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional History, Crafts and Culture Museum and an observation deck. It is located at the city's Market Square.

Size: 5x5
    I hope you like it!
    Award and Special
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 May 2024, 09:46

VERY POSITIVE

by 22 ratings

• Jörgen Kocksgatan 9 is a commercial office building located in the Nyhamnen area of Malmö, Sweden. It offers large, modern office spaces. The building is close to Malmö Central Station and has good access to public transportation.

Size: 5x8 (5x5, 3x3)
    I hope you like it!
    Commercial
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 Apr 2024, 06:39

POSITIVE

by 49 ratings

• The National Gallery of Denmark (Statens Museum for Kunst) is the Danish national gallery, located in the centre of Copenhagen. The museum collects, registers, maintains, researches and handles Danish and foreign art dating from the 14th century to the present day. The museum's collections constitute almost 9,000 paintings and sculptures, approximately 240,000 works of art on paper as well as more than 2,600 plaster casts of figures from ancient times, the middle-ages and the Renaissance. Most of the older objects come from the Danish royal collection. The original museum building was designed by Vilhelm Dahlerup and G.E.W. Møller and built 1889–1896 in a Historicist Italian Renaissance revival style.

Size: 4x12 (3 4x4 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Award and Special
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 Apr 2024, 06:32

VERY POSITIVE

by 50 ratings

• JS Atago (DDG-177) is the lead ship of her class of guided missile destroyer in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). She was named after Mount Atago. She was laid down by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Nagasaki on April 5, 2004. Launching ceremony happened on August 24, 2005 and she was commissioned on March 15, 2007.

Note: My recent ships are similar to the real world size, so this is bigger than JS Izumo in game.
    Note 2: I made this modular so that people can get creative with the modules I provided. Apart from that, it's not hard to assemble the plugin. Therefore, I believe that composition is not obligatory.
    Size: 3x18 (6 3x3 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Military
    Any

by Zaaron » 05 Mar 2024, 14:30

VERY POSITIVE

by 25 ratings

• The Town Hall of Kaunas stands in the middle of the Town Hall Square at the heart of the Old Town, Kaunas, Lithuania. The structure dates from the 16th century. The Town Hall is distinguished by its slenderness and grace. Its tower of height of 53 meters is the highest in the old city. Today it is used for the wedding ceremonies, official welcome of city guests, signing of agreements and official events.

Size: 2x4 (2 2x2 parts), 1x1
    I hope you like it!
    Award and Special
    Any

by Zaaron » 25 Feb 2024, 12:26

POSITIVE

by 34 ratings

• KRI Raden Eddy Martadinata (331) is the lead ship of the Martadinata-class frigates of the Indonesian Navy. She was named after Raden Eddy Martadinata, a former Indonesian Navy admiral. KRI R.E. Martadinata has a length of 105.11 m, beam of 14.02 m, and draft of 3.75 m. She was launched on January 18, 2016 and was commissioned on April 7, 2017.

Size: 2x12 (6 2x2 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Military
    Any

by Zaaron » 25 Feb 2024, 12:20

VERY POSITIVE

by 33 ratings

• The perfect plugin to complete your commercial zone! The building is based on a Walmart Neighborhood Market I found in Kansas CIty.

Credits: Mew_uwu for the trees
    Size: 8x8
    I hope you like it!
    Commercial
    Any

by Zaaron » 11 Feb 2024, 01:10

VERY POSITIVE

by 92 ratings

• Höegh Autoliners is a leading global provider of ocean transportation services within the Roll-on Roll-off (RoRo) segment. It operates pure car/truck carrier (PCTC) vessels, and its main business is the maritime transport and distribution of cargo such as automobiles, trucks, trailers, Mafi roll trailers, heavy construction machinery and further types of rolling freight.

Size: 3x24 (8 3x3 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Transport
    Any

by Zaaron » 10 Feb 2024, 18:20

POSITIVE

by 61 ratings

• Luxurious vessel to enjoy the sea. A must-have for your marina!

Size: 2x8 (4 2x2 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Decorations
    Any

by Zaaron » 31 Jan 2024, 05:58

POSITIVE

by 49 ratings

• The National Diet Library (NDL) is the national library of Japan and one of the largest libraries in the world. It was established in 1948 and is located in Tokyo. As Japan's national library, the NDL collects copies of all publications published in Japan. Moreover, because the NDL serves as a research library for Diet members, their staff, and the general public, it maintains an extensive collection of materials published in foreign languages on a wide range of topics.

Size: 8x8
    I hope you like it!
    Service (Police, Health Care, Education,...)
    Any

by Zaaron » 22 Jan 2024, 08:23

VERY POSITIVE

by 83 ratings

• JS Izumo (DDH-183) is a helicopter carrier. Officially classified as a multi-purpose operation destroyer, she is the lead ship in the Izumo class of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). The flight deck has five helicopter landing spots that allow simultaneous landings and take-offs. The ship was commissioned on 25 March 2015.

Size: 3x15 (5 3x3 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Military
    Any

by Zaaron » 01 Jan 2024, 05:26

VERY POSITIVE

by 35 ratings

• Fischauktionshalle (Fish Auction Hall) was built in Altona, today part of Hamburg, Germany, in 1895/96 at the newly constructed fishing port. From 1982 to 1984, it was fully renovated. Since then, it has been a cultural heritage monument, demonstrating the importance of fish trade for the former rival cities of Hamburg and Altona.

Size: 2x10 (5 2x2 parts)
    I hope you like it!
    Award and Special
    Any

by Zaaron » 03 Dec 2023, 01:15

VERY POSITIVE

by 32 ratings

• Krispy Kreme is a global doughnut and coffee chain that has been bringing people together with its delicious treats since 1937. Krispy Kreme is best known for its Original Glazed doughnut. The company also offers a wide variety of other doughnuts, including filled, iced, and decorated doughnuts. In addition to doughnuts, Krispy Kreme also sells coffee, tea, and other beverages.

Size: 2x2, 3x3
    I hope you like it!
    Commercial
    Any

by Zaaron » 13 Nov 2023, 14:32

VERY POSITIVE

by 74 ratings

• Starbucks is a global coffeehouse chain known for its signature coffee drinks, such as the Frappuccino, Latte Macchiato, and Mocha. The company also offers a variety of food items, including pastries, sandwiches, and salads. Starbucks stores are designed to be inviting and comfortable, with plenty of seating and free Wi-Fi.

Tree by Theo and Lobby.
    Size: 2x2, 3x3
    I hope you like it!
    Commercial
    Any

by Zaaron » 13 Nov 2023, 14:31

POSITIVE

by 119 ratings