The26's plugins

All the plugins this user has uploaded.
Found 16 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• Enhance your parks and give your city's children something to do with these playground sets.
    Playground category can be found in the Decoration category.
    The plugin contains:
    - 12 wooden/green plastic playground pieces
    - 6 orange-green metal playground pieces
    - 4 orange-gray metal playground pieces
    - 6 light wooden playground pieces
    - small playground fences
    - playground tiles to reduce child injuries

Future updates are planned, but not guaranteed.
    Decorations
    Any

by The26 » 03 Jan 2024, 15:47

VERY POSITIVE

by 111 ratings

• A variety of spruce trees to decorate your forests and towns. Winter and wind frames are included.
    Update 4 changes:
    - added tree frames with clutter (rocks and dead trees)
    - rearranged files (reduces file size + makes further development of plugin more convenient)
    Trees
    Any

by The26 » 16 Jul 2023, 15:38

VERY POSITIVE

by 252 ratings

• A package of lilac bushes/trees to add a fragrant purple bloom to your city. Winter frames are included.
    Trees
    Any

by The26 » 15 Jul 2023, 13:07

VERY POSITIVE

by 67 ratings

• This plugin contains a bunch of animated fountains (fountain sprays, to be exact) which you can place on both land and water. Extra decals are included for an easier fountain building experience.
    The fountains can be located in the Parks category, although they do not provide any park influence.
    Decorations
    Any

by The26 » 15 Jul 2023, 12:46

VERY POSITIVE

by 46 ratings

• The long-awaited (citation needed) sequel for my original Soviet buildings plugin is back!
    This time it contains 20 buildings modeled after 2 Lithuanian Soviet-style buildings. They all use animations to save your precious plugin space and include random night animations.

This is the third time I'm uploading this plugin because I kept forgetting to change or add something to it. Hopefully I won't need to reupload it again :P
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 24 Jun 2023, 12:04

POSITIVE

by 77 ratings

• Just a bunch of fountains containing the letters of the English alphabet and some extra symbols.
    Night animations not included
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by The26 » 16 Jun 2023, 17:00

VERY POSITIVE

by 29 ratings

• This is Vilnius Hall of Press, also known as Spaudos Rūmai in Lithuanian.
    Contains three height variations and night animations.

This plugin might get an update later on, adding features I originally wanted. However, I couldn't bother doing them so I've postponed them since I wanted to get at least the main building released so you all could use it.
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by The26 » 15 Jan 2023, 13:52

VERY POSITIVE

by 74 ratings

• Modern TTT residential with 4 height variations. Night frames included.
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 22 Sep 2022, 22:40

VERY POSITIVE

by 97 ratings

• Contains 8 TT residential buildings that fit well with medieval districts. Buildings do not have night frames, I can't be bothered to add them.
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 11 Sep 2022, 21:43

POSITIVE

by 83 ratings

• A small pack of 2 unique soviet buildings with height variations (9 buildings in total). Night frames included.
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 02 Jul 2022, 16:32

POSITIVE

by 93 ratings

• After procrastinating for long enough, I've finally finished this birch tree plugin. Contains winter frames. Dedicated to Russian Spy Chair.
    ===
    Updated the shadows a bit.
    Trees
    Any

by The26 » 13 Feb 2022, 17:59

VERY POSITIVE

by 166 ratings

• Just a small apartment pack containing 4 2x2 residential buildings. Tree textures from the vanilla game and my Rowan Trees plugin. Thanks to Kluche for the night frames!
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 03 Feb 2022, 18:36

VERY POSITIVE

by 70 ratings

• Some rowan trees with bright fruit. Contains fruitful, fruitless versions and winter frames.
    Trees
    Any

by The26 » 24 Sep 2021, 13:59

VERY POSITIVE

by 76 ratings

• Hello! This fence pack contains 30 different fences. Please note that the fences do not support slope frames.
    21 fences were made by The26;
    3 fences were made by _Rock Fort_ (I got his permission to use the fences);
    3 fences were made by Simon142 (I got his permission to use the fences);
    3 fences were made by yusuf8a684 (I got his permission to use the fences).

CHANGELOG:
    Version 2:
    -Added in 18 new fences (12 -> 30)
    -Added plugin.manifest
    -Changed the name (The26's Fence Pack -> Extra Fencing)

Extra notes:
    A fair amount of people have been helping me with this plugin, so I decided to turn this into a community project! If you ever have any fence ideas or if you have made a fence and you want to give its texture to me, feel free to send it in my DMs! My name is The26#5688 on Discord, or rtobby in TheoTown's Discord server.

Have a nice day!
    Decorations
    Any

by The26 » 21 Jul 2021, 16:15

VERY POSITIVE

by 276 ratings

• A residential building pack made by The26 and _Rock Fort_. There are 60 buildings in total, 59 of which are made by The26, and 1 of them is made by _Rock Fort_ (credits to him). The buildings have a desert-ish theme, having a light yellow/grey color palette. Please note that there are no night frames in the buildings. Thanks to the game devs for the tree textures!

UPDATE 2: Go Big or Go Home Update
    Added 45 new buildings (15->60):
    12 3x3 T residential buildings
    33 2x2 T residential buildings
    7 of them are unique buildings. Most of them are height variations using animations, so there is no need to worry about plugin texture space.

Anyways, I would like to mention that I might make night frames for this pack later. I still have some other ideas that could fit this pack well before making the night frames for them.
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 11 May 2021, 22:13

VERY POSITIVE

by 274 ratings

• Just a remastered version of one of my old forum plugins. This plugin contains 18 TT residential buildings, featuring 6 height variations and 3 color variations: red, yellow, and brown.

This plugin uses animations, therefore saving plugin space. Animations work by having a base of a building and the top/middle of the plugin split up into separate image files, and then the code will repeat the top/middle part based on how many times the code says to repeat the part.

Anyways, this is my first plugin uploaded to the plugin store, hope you like it.

Thanks to the game devs for the tree textures.
    Residential
    Any

by The26 » 29 Jan 2021, 19:11

POSITIVE

by 82 ratings