mun08's plugins

All the plugins this user has uploaded.
Found 19 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• This plugin is Korean old vila pack. These are 15 different buildings, which also help create a city that feels like Korea. This is a night light and a calm feeling. I want you to find it useful.
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 25 Jan 2024, 14:37

POSITIVE

by 45 ratings

• This plugin is several office buildings in Korea. They were mostly built in the 90's. Many of them were built before the IMF default, which is a feat achieved by Korea's rapid economic growth.
    Commercial
    Any

by mun08 » 06 Aug 2023, 13:52

POSITIVE

by 91 ratings

• On November 13, 1970, Jeon Tae-il burned himself at the Pyeonghwa Market to fix Korea's poor working conditions.

He is a young man who will be remembered for a long time in the Korean labor world.

So, this is a memorial hall built in Cheonggyecheon Stream in Korea to commemorate his efforts.
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by mun08 » 14 Nov 2022, 11:15

VERY POSITIVE

by 31 ratings

• It's actually still under construction, but it's a three-piece Cansla Forest South Pangyo building in South Korea based on a bird's-eye view!
    It has up to 20 people in the 3 level, and it's simple yet luxurious.
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 06 Oct 2022, 10:37

VERY POSITIVE

by 85 ratings

• This plugin is the Date Format for East Asian (North Korea, South Korea, Japan, China).

It's format is year/month/day in order.

I hope you can use it well:)
    Other
    Any

by mun08 » 02 Aug 2022, 16:11

VERY POSITIVE

by 37 ratings

• This plugin is located in Seosan, a Korea city.

building kind
    ▪︎Seosan Dongmun Jugong Apt
    ▪︎Seosan Seongnim Jugong Apt 2nd/3rd (painting before and after)
    +central heating chimney

I hope you use it well:)
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 24 Jul 2022, 14:48

POSITIVE

by 71 ratings

• This plugin is the exhibition hall in Seodaemun Prison History Hall in Korea. When Korea was ruled by Japan due to Japanese colonial era, Japan tortured independence activists in various ways. Japan did not hesitate to act reminiscent of the Nazi massacre of Jews. Accordingly, the government restored it to Seodaemun Independence Park in honor of independence activists and opened it to citizens as a history museum in 2018. This building is an exhibition hall in the Seodaemun Prison History Museum. Thank you.
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by mun08 » 01 Mar 2022, 17:39

POSITIVE

by 45 ratings

• This plugin is a 4×4 Korean commercial. It's creative, and level T. Also It can accommodate 100 people.
    Commercial
    Any

by mun08 » 02 Feb 2022, 17:45

VERY POSITIVE

by 46 ratings

• Hwaseong Fire Station is a Korean-style fire station in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do. The influence fire department is 100 per a 4×4 frame.
    Service (Police, Health Care, Education,...)
    Any

by mun08 » 23 Sep 2021, 11:52

MIXED

by 155 ratings

• Decorate the city with this grass decal!
    Terrain
    Any

by mun08 » 05 Sep 2021, 03:35

VERY POSITIVE

by 112 ratings

• This plug-in is the Seosan Office of Statistics Chungcheongnam-do and is one of the administrative agencies of Seosan City. The National Statistical Office is a member of the Ministry of Planning and Finance, and is responsible for setting standards for statistics, census, and various statistics. Among them, Seosan Office of Statistics Chungcheongnam-do is a general statistical office building in major small and medium-sized cities. Large buildings look into statistical affairs, and small buildings act as warehouses.
    There is no need for roads, and influence management 200 granted.
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by mun08 » 04 Sep 2021, 05:11

POSITIVE

by 50 ratings

• This rest area is a virtual rest area, and Korea is the motif. There is also a rest area notice board, which is originally made by KImKkak, and is uploaded with permission. I hope there's no mistake.
    Commercial
    Any

by mun08 » 04 Sep 2021, 05:07

POSITIVE

by 92 ratings

• This which apartment plus is modified and redistributed based on an existing which apartment. Thank you to Ssiat for providing ideas and helping me.
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 04 Sep 2021, 05:06

POSITIVE

by 41 ratings

• These are administrative agencies in Korea. Chungju City Hall, Daegu Metropolitan City Hall, and Cheongdo-gun Office in order from the left. Electricity, water, and roads are all unnecessary, and the night view is included. Metropolitan City Hall handles administrative affairs of the metropolitan city, City Hall handles administrative affairs of the city, and County Office handles administrative affairs of the county. It is part of the Korean administrative system. I hope you use it well. Thank you.
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by mun08 » 04 Jul 2021, 04:25

POSITIVE

by 78 ratings

• This is a five types of commercial building. From the center to the end, the central building was a virtual building, and the second building was based on the actual building. The third building was based on the Seoryeong Headquarters of Saemaeul Credit Cooperative, the fourth building was the Commercial New Building, and the fifth building was based on the actual building.

No roads, no water, no electricity, no need. Up to 70 people can work, and it's a middle class building.
    Commercial
    Any

by mun08 » 25 May 2021, 23:55

VERY POSITIVE

by 104 ratings

• It's a Korean-style bank and cafe. It was based on buildings in local cities. Everyone has a night view. I would appreciate it if you use it well.
    +One more cafe added
    Commercial
    Any

by mun08 » 27 Mar 2021, 15:04

VERY POSITIVE

by 68 ratings

• I made a virtual apartment. I'd appreciate it if you could use it.
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 22 Mar 2021, 14:20

VERY POSITIVE

by 93 ratings

• This is a Korean-style church. The texture is rich but does not interfere with the use. It includes a night view and has a great religious influence. It is built right away because there is no need for roads and no construction time. I hope you use it well.
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by mun08 » 01 Mar 2021, 14:11

VERY POSITIVE

by 37 ratings

• These apartments don't need electricity, water, or roads! The biggest advantage of this apartment! If you turn the map around, it won't separate and just change! This means that each apartment has four frames and a code called "rotation aware":true, Let me explain about this apartment. Currently, there is the Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH), which was a housing corporation before it was integrated with the Korea Land Corporation. Some of the apartments created by the Korea Housing Corporation are these apartments. First of all, a brown roof similar to a red roof was a rental apartment built in the 00s. And the other one was built during the construction of a house, all in Seosan, a local city in Korea.

I am not good at English, so there may be some words that are wrong or some text messages that are not grammatically correct. I hope you understand.
    Residential
    Any

by mun08 » 01 Mar 2021, 05:37

POSITIVE

by 101 ratings