Search found 2380 matches
- Added launchers argument passthrough to Java (you can now specify arguments such as -Xmx)
- Fixed destroyed tiles like craters were pickable
- Hide extra large option for region generation in case of memory (RAM) < 512 mb
- Update bundled openJDK to 11 (LTS)
Version 1.10.09 Added frame related Lua functions for pipes and wires Added pros and cons listing in account stage if user is not logged in Extract steamworks files locally to prevent strange errors caused by bad characters in path Adjust weather setting display to not require experimental features...
Version 1.10.08 Added "infer requirements" attribute for composition buildings to infer requirements from contained drafts automatically Added game restart button inside the console stage Prepare to add script order attribute Fixed potential NPE on iOS when buying a special offer Fixed a typo insid...
- Added frame and car draft in car related events (see the docs)
- Fixed Draft:get*FrameCount functions could return nil
- Fixed decoration letter P night frames did contain wrong pixels
- Rename tunnel management building to Road authority
- Update credits stage
Version 1.10.06 Added tollbooth income and road price impact to using tunnel management Fixed a potential security vulnerability in Lua Attempt to prevent a memory overflow while scrolling fast in the gallery stage Adjust tunnel management to be available on premium platforms Remove support for And...
Version 1.10.05 Added tunnel management building by Pluc Added building attribute "auto build factor" for future use Added support for nearest neighbor filtering in in-game background Fixed locked maps in regions were not drawn darker Fixed a black line caused by smoke07 Fixed rocket launcher on hi...
- Mon Aug 09, 2021 22:31
- Forum: Tips and Tricks
- Topic: How To Change Gamemode From Sandbox Or Free In Your City
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1053
The absolute majority of players don't even know what root is, henceforth, it's not very useful.
That could be due to the way residential system is designed, as you see, game doesn't like big changes in residents when building something new.Theotown is kinda buggy not letting new buildings pop up at a certain line