TT Apartment

Broken links, etc.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1865
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: In your heart
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung

Platform

Plugin Creator

TT Apartment

#1

Post by TheFennekin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51

Need a TT apartment for your city? Now you can!

I made this in about 30 minutes (including fixing, editing etc.)

Picture

It says HTTP error! Picture soon!

Download

--Taken down due to original authors request--

Credits

@Bearbear65[Posts][PM] for the texture
@Cesareborgia[Posts][PM] for [Secret message! Can't be given]

Feel free to comment down below! I
Last edited by TheFennekin on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
Don't even blink

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TT Apartment

#2

Post by yusuf8a684 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:26

There is no zip :)
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1865
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: In your heart
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TT Apartment

#3

Post by TheFennekin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:48

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:26
There is no zip :)
Oops! Probably was deleted when an error occured... it is there now
Don't even blink

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4594
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xperia™ XZ1 SO-01K

Platform

Re: TT Apartment

#4

Post by Bearbear65 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 14:33

I'm sorry.
But this plugin doesn't fulfill my requirements to be used.
It looks as there was only a mere amount of effort in this plugin; just a retexture of the building.
Please don't become like @Artem_123.
And for the other people: If you want to use my plugins it's ok. If there's a sheer amount of effort.
My plugins are all free, (credit is even optional) unless there's a adequate amout of effort I'll have to take it down.

Thanks for your understanding :)
(No harsh feelings)
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian! pszo48ly

cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TT Apartment

#5

Post by cesareborgia94 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 15:07

What is secret message for me?
...Sorry if your plugin gets taken down but you need to make your own texture :(
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

User avatar
Ssss
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:51
Location: South korea
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG Q9
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TT Apartment

#6

Post by Ssss » Fri Jan 18, 2019 15:07

TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51
Need a TT apartment for your city? Now you can!

I made this in about 30 minutes (including fixing, editing etc.)

Picture

It says HTTP error! Picture soon!

Download

--Taken down due to original authors request--

Credits

@Bearbear65[Posts][PM] for the texture
@Cesareborgia[Posts][PM] for [Secret message! Can't be given]

Feel free to comment down below! I
You can give?
My name is dumbul(lego) i live in South Korea dongtan
Youtube channel:덤불dumbul s1s2s3s4[youtube][/youtube] :lol:
I admire everyone.
:bp :bd

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Location: India
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Lenovo Yoga 3

Platform

Re: TT Apartment

#7

Post by soumya-8974 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 16:31

Legola aka @ssss[Posts][PM], do you remember what @BearBear65[Posts][PM] said to @TheFennekin[Posts][PM]?
Bearbear65 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 14:33
I'm sorry.
But this plugin doesn't fulfill my requirements to be used.
It looks as there was only a mere amount of effort in this plugin; just a retexture of the building.
Please don't become like @Artem_123.
And for the other people: If you want to use my plugins it's ok. If there's a sheer amount of effort.
My plugins are all free, (credit is even optional) unless there's a adequate amout of effort I'll have to take it down.

Thanks for your understanding :)
(No harsh feelings)
–Yours sincerely, Soumyabrata

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Found to be unavailable”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest