Unsteadystani Conflict

Role-playing events

In EVENTS there should be Role Plays about Football, Soccer, Song Contest and others.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Unsteadystani Conflict

#1

Post by Brody Craft »

Unsteadystani Conflict
Cause: Acclaimed "genocide" to the Poopsi Tribe, whoch was sparked by an envoy murdered by the Poopsi Tribe
Show
Side 1
International Federation of Indigenous Justice
Mox
New Aldorria
AEOY
Show
Side 2
Angrypore
Unsteadystan
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#2

Post by Ace_TFC »

Avalon will stand with Angrypore despite the mess.

While we do not condone genocide, we do believe that there could be less violent actions that can be taken into account. Avalon envoys will be meeting with Angrypore to help them in this diplomatic crisis. We do suggest that nations restore relations in order to do something about the situation.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#3

Post by Graham_Memeboi »

Gracity sides with "side 1", as a member of the IFIJ.
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#4

Post by Graham_Memeboi »

We must de-escalate the situation, we are not the aggressor!
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#5

Post by Ace_TFC »

Graham_Memeboi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:11
We must de-escalate the situation, we are not the aggressor!
However to point out, the IFIJ is somewhat being aggressive to Unsteadystan by sending forces even if the colony is not a member and no consent is given.

Hmmm

Is there a side 3? A side that doesn't support what Unsteadystan has done but supports a more peaceful resolution? If so, then Avalon's there

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8243
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#6

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:15
Graham_Memeboi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:11
We must de-escalate the situation, we are not the aggressor!
However to point out, the IFIJ is somewhat being aggressive to Unsteadystan by sending forces even if the colony is not a member and no consent is given.

Hmmm

Is there a side 3? A side that doesn't support what Unsteadystan has done but supports a more peaceful resolution? If so, then Avalon's there
It's not a force, the hell

IFIJ guards are just protecting the tribes, the colonists are just hypocrites

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#7

Post by Ace_TFC »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:17
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:15
Graham_Memeboi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:11
We must de-escalate the situation, we are not the aggressor!
However to point out, the IFIJ is somewhat being aggressive to Unsteadystan by sending forces even if the colony is not a member and no consent is given.

Hmmm

Is there a side 3? A side that doesn't support what Unsteadystan has done but supports a more peaceful resolution? If so, then Avalon's there
It's not a force, the hell

IFIJ guards are just protecting the tribes, the colonists are just hypocrites
However it may seem to others (Angrypore) that this is a sign of aggression. It would be better if the IFIJ has permission from Angrypore regarding the matter.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#8

Post by RyanVJ »

We support Avalon's statement, we do not see the need for further escalation.

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8243
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#9

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Many tribe clans are becoming rogue as they heard the news of the killing of the Poopsi tribe leader

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#10

Post by Graham_Memeboi »

Gracity updates

Gracity media broadcasts the news of Angrypore and Unsteadystan to the public. With over 4.3m people watching (The population is 10.2m).

A Theotwitter poll ended in this:
Option 1: Pay for their actions - 34%
Option 2: War - 5%
Option 3: Develop their nation - 40%
Option 4: Economic Embargo - 21%
((The poll was in no way related to the Government))
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#11

Post by Brody Craft »

Verderiesdre is Neutral for now.
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4255
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#12

Post by THEMAX »

AEOY is neutral but will carefully watch the situation there .
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of Internationxal council
Leader of AEOY and steel pact

User avatar
Monarch of P
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2025
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Unsteadystani Conflict

#13

Post by Monarch of P »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:17
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:15
Graham_Memeboi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 16:11
We must de-escalate the situation, we are not the aggressor!
However to point out, the IFIJ is somewhat being aggressive to Unsteadystan by sending forces even if the colony is not a member and no consent is given.

Hmmm

Is there a side 3? A side that doesn't support what Unsteadystan has done but supports a more peaceful resolution? If so, then Avalon's there
It's not a force, the hell

IFIJ guards are just protecting the tribes, the colonists are just hypocrites
It is so very ironic that the ifij is the one calling us hypocrites. I personally doubt that the "murder" of one person is a genocide.
Prime minister of Angrypore,Governor of Bank Of Angrypore :bd ,Head of foreign relations :fire ,Head of Election counting department

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Events”