French residential pack

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Keith ward
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 20:49
Plugins: Show

French residential pack

#1

Post by Keith ward » Mon Jul 15, 2019 21:17

Rock fort its a shame the plug in has been removed!?? I never had any bugs with it a d wish to have it back??? At the moment the game is a bit boring!

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: French residential pack

#2

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 23:03

Several bugs have been reported by users . Its mainly due to the zone . It will be removed in a future version

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: French residential pack

#3

Post by yusuf8a684 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46

But what will happen to the diamonds wasted for it?
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: French residential pack

#4

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46
But what will happen to the diamonds wasted for it?
There will be only a forum version . I released the plugin on both forum and plugin store , i don't care about diamonds

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: French residential pack

#5

Post by yusuf8a684 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 16:28

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48
yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46
But what will happen to the diamonds wasted for it?
There will be only a forum version . I released the plugin on both forum and plugin store , i don't care about diamonds
I meant other guys who bought that pack
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: French residential pack

#6

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:51

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 16:28
_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48
yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46
But what will happen to the diamonds wasted for it?
There will be only a forum version . I released the plugin on both forum and plugin store , i don't care about diamonds
I meant other guys who bought that pack
I warned about checking the plugins in the forum. Not my fault if nobody can't read descriptions

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests