Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
PickledCucumber64
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

What did I miss?

Post by PickledCucumber64 »

I have had a mid-range Android tablet for things like games and content streaming for a while, until about April last year when it had unfortunately broke, and I have not got a replacement. Ever since, my interest for the game plummeted, as I could not play TheoTown on any other device. As well as that, I have not been active in the forums for over two years.
I recently just remembered the game, and I thought, how much had the game change since? What did I miss in almost two years?
There's apparently a Steam & iOS version now (I remember the one on Kindle Fires), and all the pictures seem to show brand new things, yet I do not know how much showcased are from vanilla or plugins. And I see the forums have new features!
So how much has the game changed? How many new features have been added, and how many have been deprecated? I have an old iPhone 6, so I'd like to start playing again!

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: What did I miss?

Post by Bearbear76 »

Like you said PC and iOS versions were added and slopes (3D terrain 8-) ), more trains and more buildings of course!
for android we have a diamond system but iOS is a premium version same with PC versions so no restrictions with speed and tunnels... oh yes, tunnels were added to make your complex interchange wet dreams come true! :D Also a plugin store was added so people that dont know about the forum download plugins and also reward plugin creators with diamonds. multiplayer is soon coming too!
in 2 years a lot of stuff were added so I'm probably missing quite a few so I guess you have to play the game to truly experience everything! :D

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

PC version has no in app purchases but you have to pay for it. So yeah if you don't like spending diamonds I recommend playing it on Steam :) One time purchase vs lots of in app purchase, your choice friend.

Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Free3021 »

So I'm not the only one remembering TT exists and is coming back?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”