Post by CommanderABab »

Giving a calmer title to some posts.

B)

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Show

Platform

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK FOR THE IOS #GIVEUSOURMONAYBACK IF YOU MAKE IT THE SAME APP

Post by rivereng »

IOS WILL BE FREE SOON I DONT WHANT THAT I HATE ADD MICOPRCISES AND MORE SO MAKE THEOTOWN FREE A SEPARATE APP OR GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK FOR THE IOS #GIVEUSOURMONAYBACK IF YOU MAKE IT THE SAME APP

Post by rivereng »

WE NEED FREE THEOTOWN NEED TO DIE

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK FOR THE IOS #GIVEUSOURMONAYBACK IF YOU MAKE IT THE SAME APP

Post by rivereng »

@JustAnyone @Lobby LESEN OR I WILL QUIT FOR GOOD

Kulche
Pluche
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: iOS rant

Post by Kulche »

Please, stop with the caps or you will be punished. Did you experience any issues with the game? I don't understand anything from your posts..
I'm not lazy, I'm motivated to do nothing!
...blame lobby for that

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

There won't be any "micoprices" if you purchased the game.
=^._.^= ∫

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: iOS rant

Post by rivereng »

Kulche wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:47
Please, stop with the caps or you will be punished. Did you experience any issues with the game? I don't understand anything from your posts..
none at all but I am worried about TheoTown becoming a game full of ads and Micro transactions witch I hate and for the caps i was mad thats it :D :bc

Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by Imran M »

Just play the android version. From my understanding, that's what the IOS version will be like.

Anyway, "LESEN OR I WILL QUIT FOR GOOD"? It's almost sounds like your integral to the game and it'll collapse with your exit.

This'll perfectly describe this situation:
Lobby rn.png
I just love the DOPE-amine you get after completing a plugin!

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: IOS freemium questions

Post by rivereng »

Will The Free Version be a separate app

Republic of Canada
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Republic of Canada »

rivereng wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 18:52
Will The Free Version be a separate app
No, the free one replaces the premium one of the App Store
Mostly inactive account :ios

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by rivereng »

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :fire :bb :bx :ios rip

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by rivereng »

RIP IOS

rivereng
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

REMOVE THEOTOWN FREE FROM THE WORLD

Post by rivereng »

Show
allcaps
THEOTOWN NEED TO STOP BEING A FREE GAME FREE IN IOS LAYTER THERE WILL BE THEOTOWN FREE IN PC SO THIS NEED TO BE GONE OF THE WORD WE NEED THANOS TO SNAP IT OUT OF THE WORLD
#ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN
Last edited by CommanderABab on Fri Jul 24, 2020 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilerize all caps

JustAnyone
Rip-off engineer
Reactions:

Platform

Re: REMOVE THEOTOWN FREE FROM THE WORLD

Post by JustAnyone »

I've heard you bought the premium version of TheoTown on iOS. You are complaining about diamonds and ads? Do you have those diamonds and ads now? People who purchased the game while it was premium retain to have the premium content without any of the microtransactions or the things mentioned above. Therefore, quit ranting about something that doesn't affect you.
The thing is clearly stated in the announcement here: https://bit.ly/32DoBCy

Besides, you're also breaking the forum rules, therefore I am applying post approval for you.

Republic of Canada
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Republic of Canada »

The diamonds and ads dont ruin your experience, I currently have used the new free version and its perfectly fine. Its not like ads pop out every second
Mostly inactive account :ios

The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: A regular day in Theotown...

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

rivereng wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:04
Show
allcaps
THEOTOWN NEED TO STOP BEING A FREE GAME FREE IN IOS LAYTER THERE WILL BE THEOTOWN FREE IN PC SO THIS NEED TO BE GONE OF THE WORD WE NEED THANOS TO SNAP IT OUT OF THE WORLD
#ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN #ROBLOXFORTHEWIN
I don't know whether to cry or laugh when I see this post...
In the former solar system, there once was a star, 8 planets and their moons, some dwarf planets and their moons and asteroids. It was thriving in life.
Now there is nothing. Except me, a black hole, wandering through the emptiness of this Solar System.

The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

Please lock this topic. Thanks!
In the former solar system, there once was a star, 8 planets and their moons, some dwarf planets and their moons and asteroids. It was thriving in life.
Now there is nothing. Except me, a black hole, wandering through the emptiness of this Solar System.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by CommanderABab »

Locked by request.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”