Can someone tell me how I can back up everything in theotown without losing anything I buy with diamonds

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Cometa663
Settler
Reactions:

Can someone tell me how I can back up everything in theotown without losing anything I buy with diamonds

Post by Cometa663 »

:android hello to all of the forum of the theotown I have a question for you how I can back up everything of my theotown that will go to another phone without losing anything with what I have bought with diamonds for e example the additional content that comes in the game the cities that come by default etc if someone helps me how to back up everything I will thank you guys 😱

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Re: Can someone tell me how I can back up everything in theotown without losing anything I buy with diamonds

Post by PresidentSmith609 »

U cannot save the diamond ingame purchase i think because i have reinstalled theotown 3 times and have lost that content everytime. But the maps, cities and donwloaded plugins are saved if u dont tamper with ur game files in storage.

Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Can someone tell me how I can back up everything in theotown without losing anything I buy with diamonds

Post by Tonyc403 »

I'm on my 4th round of this and I had plugins that aren't available for download anymore!!! Hate hate hate

Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Theotown Account.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”