Theotown game engine

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.

Do you need a new engine to play

Poll ended at Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:25

Yes
1
14%
No
6
86%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 1095
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 23:26
Location: Poland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Theotown game engine

#1

Post by waders » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08

Lobby whether you are going to change in theotown engine game


Voting lasts 14 days
Last edited by waders on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 1095
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 23:26
Location: Poland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#2

Post by waders » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12

Why do you think so and you know what gives the engine change in the game a big possibility
For my friends, my name is Michael

User avatar
waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 1095
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 23:26
Location: Poland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#3

Post by waders » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17

Possibilities of a new engine to play
-Better graphics
-More buildings can be added
-More cool animations can be added
For my friends, my name is Michael

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#4

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28

Waders, most of your ideas are good, but too much work.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: S7 edge

Platform

#5

Post by Lobby » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:29

That basically would be a new game, but we haven't finished this one yet.

Also you're wrong, another engine wouldn't be able to provide us better graphics, more animations, more buildings nor better performance. That's a hardware limitation no engine will overcome (actually, non custom engines like Unity would make it even worse).

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#6

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:39

Lobby wrote:That basically would be a new game, but we haven't finished this one
Another clue for TheoTown 2!
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

#7

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40

What is that :?
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 1095
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 23:26
Location: Poland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#8

Post by waders » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:17

would have liked to have been one theotown
For my friends, my name is Michael

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1450
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25
Location: Fairview Coast
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy note2

Platform

#9

Post by Luigi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:20

Why are your ideas always so physically impossible. :?
PRESIDENT OF FAIRVIEW COAST
using the latest version as always.
*phone broken

User avatar
waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 1095
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 23:26
Location: Poland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#10

Post by waders » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:21

To lobby not creating theotown 2 because it would make no sense I would prefer to have one theotown
For my friends, my name is Michael

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#11

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:27

former member wrote:By looking at money income, they will starve to death before finishing TheoTown anyway :lol:
:lol: :roll:
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#12

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:28

Linking to that, did Theo quit because TheoTown was barely earning cash?
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Bookeric
Former A guy from Malaysia
Reactions:
Posts: 4864
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#13

Post by Bookeric » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:29

former member wrote:By looking at money income, they will starve to death before finishing TheoTown anyway :lol:
Yup you right because there are 3 people who work for TheoTown Lobby,Theo and Pheonix
rip eurovision 2020
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018
.........🦀Aizat is gone🦀

User avatar
Bookeric
Former A guy from Malaysia
Reactions:
Posts: 4864
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#14

Post by Bookeric » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:02

former member wrote:Phoneix worked only on a small bit way before.
Actually Phoneix worked for Grapic
rip eurovision 2020
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018
.........🦀Aizat is gone🦀

User avatar
Bookeric
Former A guy from Malaysia
Reactions:
Posts: 4864
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

#15

Post by Bookeric » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:06

former member wrote:Did you read what I said?
Small bit, some graphics don't make him a developer of the game.
oh okay i don't understand what you said
rip eurovision 2020
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018
.........🦀Aizat is gone🦀

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

#16

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:08

3 people Made a medium sized game?

I guess Lobby had Some Dark secrets :lol:
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#17

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:09

If Theo quit because of poor income, then who will help Lobby now?
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

#18

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:11

Probably Phoenix, we still dont knos
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

#19

Post by BetterBear » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:13

Brody Craft wrote:3 people Made a medium sized game?

I guess Lobby had Some Dark secrets :lol:
Yeah i also wondered who is Phoenix. He isnt here and also not an admin here, weird
I did not even saw him!
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

#20

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Jun 05, 2017 14:13

Probably theo's clone :lol:
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 3 guests