Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
eersen
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Too much industrials

Post by eersen »

In my opinion biggest industries should hire much more people. Industials use too much space at the moment. What do you think?

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Do you have a concrete example where you state how much workers should work there?

eersen
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by eersen »

I think that 6x6 big factory can hire even 1000-2000 workers. What is more I think that power plants should hire workers (nuke plant and coal plant). But I don't know if it is possible. The same is with other institutions like police, school etc. But power plant should be priority cos they are rather located in industrial zones and might hire the same workers.

Strzelec
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Strzelec »

Yeah, I feel the same. I am building my metropolis and try to shape it to look naturally, but since I have to keep factories separated from other buildings I struggle with industrial district not to become a separated city. I think there should be lower demand for industries, but higher for commercials, especially level 3, because now building a level 3 commercial skyscrapers without debug mode is literally impossible for me.

ct3
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Yes

Post by ct3 »

I agree with you but it IS possible to build a commercial skyscraper.

AND Wind power plant should not have a house there becuase if not you can make a wind farm.

Strzelec
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Strzelec »

How??? I know how to build residential skyscrapers, but commercial? I tried so hard...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”