Page 5 of 7

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 21:49
by danekbel
But anyway, I liked mall from BP3 so much, that transfered it by the plugin.

Image

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 21:52
by Sometheotown mayor
How did you do that ?!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27
by danekbel
Sometheotown mayor wrote:How did you do that ?!
I just took PNG-file from the IAP-topic.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:35
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
danek_danevich wrote:
Sometheotown mayor wrote:How did you do that ?!
I just took PNG-file from the IAP-topic.
#Bruh

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36
by JustAnyØlsken
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
danek_danevich wrote:
Sometheotown mayor wrote:How did you do that ?!
I just took PNG-file from the IAP-topic.
#Bruh
It's hard to see the white color :lol:

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40
by theotheoderich
danek_danevich wrote:But anyway, I liked mall from BP3 so much, that transfered it by the plugin.
Please use only buildings you created yourself for your plugins :!:

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:52
by theotheoderich
Ok, wrong formulated by me.

Please post only plugins with graphics you created yourself.

Plugins of others can of course be used in your TheoTown game, if the creator allows this.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:55
by JustAnyØlsken
That's a rule
PS why did you buy a Amiga computer if it requires Windows 10 :lol:

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13
by danekbel
theotheoderich wrote:
danek_danevich wrote:But anyway, I liked mall from BP3 so much, that transfered it by the plugin.
Please use only buildings you created yourself for your plugins :!:
Oh, sorry :( I won't do that anymore.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:38
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
Bearbear65 wrote:That's a rule
PS why did you buy a Amiga computer if it requires Windows 10 :lol:
He used Amiga Computer to draw game contents, that's why

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 16:27
by Josh
I think premium is better to, but some people just want to buy parts of upgrades and don't want to pay more when they don't use half of it :shock:

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:03
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
On the military,add a war disaster too.

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:53
by JustAnyØlsken
former member wrote:
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:On the military,add a war disaster too.
I do not like this idea at all :(
Something offensive came up in my head
But I'm not going to say it...

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 13:49
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
former member wrote:
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:On the military,add a war disaster too.
I do not like this idea at all :(
I don't think I suggested that, probably my annoying and idiotic brother did

Reply

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48
by Henderion The Mayor
@Ricko,are you say khadafi ladi.....

Re: Reply

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:53
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
Henderion The Mayor wrote:@Ricko,are you say khadafi ladi.....
What does it have to do with him? I said my brother, not everyone else

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 22:09
by Felipsl
Here's some suggestions for future updates:

*Increase the influence area of schools, parks and train stations.
*Add ground train tracks that would connect to the elevated train track and the subway system.
*Add elevated roads (it would increase traffic control)
*Be able to put harbor and farming buildings in sandbox mode

I know this require time, but as I said before: those are just some suggestions to improve the game :wink:

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 22:34
by Felipsl
former member wrote:
Felipsl wrote:Here's some suggestions for future updates:

*Increase the influence area of schools, parks and train stations.
*Add ground train tracks that would connect to the elevated train track and the subway system.
*Add elevated roads (it would increase traffic control)
*Be able to put harbor and farming buildings in sandbox mode

I know this require time, but as I said before: those are just some suggestions to improve the game :wink:
There are elevated roads... And you should create a new topic in General Discussion for those ideas. :) All of those will be added, but probably not soon.
Where can I find elevated roads?
ps:I will create new topic, thx for the suggestion

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 23:25
by Felipsl
Forget about that last post, I just realized there is a new atualization :p

I beg you

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:12
by Abraham727
Please developers leave the airoport, and the free garbage, which can be unlocked when you arrive in the middle city :lol: [/i]