City tour

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!

Filling those two islands

Poll ended at 07 Feb 2017, 14:42

Residence
75%
Commerce
No votes
Industrial
No votes
Farm
25%

Total votes: 4

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

City tour

Post by Brody Craft »

This is my city that i started yesterday and i alredy gettibg stressed with the traffic so lets get in to it

First of the city info:
Size:Giant (idk why theres that size)
Habitants:around 30k
And the screenshot

First of is the ghetto, poor buildings there, but theres some $$ and $$$ commercial buildings, yup and a beach too

Yup, you're right, the island, mostly middle and rich guys live and work, and a long beachline with some railway stuff, it has 3 bridges, 2 connects to the mainland on the side of the river (gonna explain it later) and one is a highway, it connects the second island and straight stop to the industrial part of the city

Yeah, the second island, the stop for the highway that i explained earlier, this is where big part of the commercial are was, and completley meets the industrial area, busy streets man

The worst, dirtiest part of the city, mostly insane crazy strazy street, the source of money and emission #GLOBALWARMINGCONFIRMED

This is where industrial meets cleaness, Farm zones, the heart of the city raw materials and food, this is the place with least stressing traffic

Yup, i just crop this, the whole map, notice that two empty island, one in the north and one in the middle of the map and i have a poll, hope you vote on it

NisekoKilla
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NisekoKilla »

Can i get map seed?

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

In version 230 >, I think there should be a minimap saved in TheoTown/maps directory.

I would think of a sports city in North, and an EIP (Eco-Industrial Park) in South

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”