Page 77 of 79

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 19:23
by -LeoLeo-
1 or 2?
IMG_20190422_212423.JPG
IMG_20190422_213510.JPG

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:20
by Mg3094066
NO MAN.... AAAHHH LET ME HAVE IT PL0X....
DONT LET ME FALL IN TO THE DOOM LORD LOBBY waaaahhhj

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34
by Brody Craft
For that you have to sign up on GEICO for 15% cashback.

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:25
by Mg3094066
Brody Craft wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34
For that you have to sign up on GEICO for 15% cashback.
What?

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42
by Brody Craft
Mg3094066 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:25
Brody Craft wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34
For that you have to sign up on GEICO for 15% cashback.
What?
...

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57
by CommanderABab
Screenshot_20190422-231450.png

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:15
by Brody Craft
You should give me the APK for that.

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21
by Kulche
I already gave Lobby waterfall textures :)

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:17
by -LeoLeo-
Everybody : ⛰️
Me, an intellectual : :66: :bb :66: :bb :66: :bb :66: :bb :66: :bb :fire :fire :fire :space :space :space :space :space :bb

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:33
by Brody Craft
Oh, right.

Mountains, formed by wizz wazz activity from 2 continents that have collided, are usually very high, a few kilometers or so, they are very rough, like a market trend, sometimes goes up, sometimes goes down. Sometimes it is volcanic, cause earth is a little naughty boi.

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 0:09
by MONTEMARINO
CommanderABab wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57
Screenshot_20190422-231450.png
I thought this was kinda secret...

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 0:12
by MONTEMARINO
Kulche wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21
I already gave Lobby waterfall textures :)
I thought about that...but never developed nothing related with water, will be a kind of deco? Or did you tagged as tree type?

At least I know he's gonna use my tunnels texture 8-)

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:02
by CommanderABab
It's actually water. :)

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:41
by Kulche
I dunno, I just make textures :img

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 14:11
by BetterBear
CommanderABab wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57
Screenshot_20190422-231450.png
So does these images confirm that "true" mountains will finally come in the game?

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 17:55
by CommanderABab
:66:

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:02
by BetterBear
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 19:23
1 or 2?

IMG_20190422_212423.JPGIMG_20190422_213510.JPG
How are you able to make the roads go under that bridge with the illusion trick?

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:25
by Kulche
BetterBear wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:02
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 19:23
1 or 2?

IMG_20190422_212423.JPGIMG_20190422_213510.JPG
How are you able to make the roads go under that bridge with the illusion trick?
It's not an illusion trick, it's elevated terrain. Or in this case, exalted terrain :)

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:44
by BetterBear
Kulche wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:25
BetterBear wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:02
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 19:23
1 or 2?

IMG_20190422_212423.JPGIMG_20190422_213510.JPG
How are you able to make the roads go under that bridge with the illusion trick?
It's not an illusion trick, it's elevated terrain. Or in this case, exalted terrain :)
Thanks, but still.. how??

Re: My last screenshot...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:22
by JustAnyone
Elevated terrain should support every ground type with edge frames.