Downloaded Plugins aren't Detected on Local Plugin

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Lemme Go
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Downloaded Plugins aren't Detected on Local Plugin

Post by Lemme Go »

I have my phone installed a 64 GB SDCard to add internal storage capacity (formatting SDCard as internal storage) some weeks ago. Many of user data (app, file, etc) are migrated to the formatted SDCard instead of the internal storage on device, so I can't access/modify the internal storage device right now. :/

Some weeks after that, I opened this game, opening the plugin menu and check the installed plugin part, the game didn't detect any plugins and maps stored on the storage and just detects sample plugin, I tried to move the sample plugin to another folder and the game still detected that plugin, I wonder where that plugin is stored. The game data itself is stored on SDCard that has been formatted as internal. :3
Last edited by Lemme Go on 16 May 2020, 08:00, edited 11 times in total.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Downloaded Plugins aren't Detected

Post by Lobby »

Hi, I'm not sure if that is connected to your specific issues, but some weeks ago I added a setting for allowing to read plugins from the sd card. Before that the game did that automatically which lead to plugin collisions if you'd just use your sd card to backup your files.

I'd suggest to enable/disable that setting to see if it helps.

Lemme Go
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Downloaded Plugins aren't Detected on Plugin Menu

Post by Lemme Go »

JointPics_20200516_131101.JPG
@Lobby The game must work as it should be (normal) and detecting the plugins. I checked the plugin menu (local plugin) and the game doesn't detect the list of plugin aside the sample. I'm sorry if I bother you.

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Downloaded Plugins aren't Detected on Local Plugin

Post by JustAnyone »

Plugins that do not have plugin.manifest file will not be detected.

Lemme Go
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lemme Go »

@JustMonika Thanks for the answer; I thought it was because the another factor like that. ;)

PeacoBuilder
Settler
Reactions:

Post by PeacoBuilder »

I tried downloading some of mdk's old road decos from the files in an old discussion topic recently, and I couldn't see them to use in the game. there was no manifest file in the zip folder, is that the problem? Can you create manifest files for another developer's plugin? Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm new to the game.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

PeacoBuilder wrote:
14 Nov 2020, 23:59
I tried downloading some of mdk's old road decos from the files in an old discussion topic recently, and I couldn't see them to use in the game. yes, they won't be available in online maps and possibly after you have been in an online map within the same session. there was no manifest file in the zip folder, is that the problem?
Yes.
Can you create manifest files for another developer's plugin? No, he wouldn't get the diamonds if someone else did it.
Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm new to the game.
Answering within the quote in red.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”