Solving some of China's piracy problems (not all)

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
ChenZhen42
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Solving some of China's piracy problems (not all)

Post by ChenZhen42 »

In China, we use the Internet to protect the firewall, you need to use the VPN software can be successfully accessed outside of China's Internet site.And buy almost all genuine smartphone Andrews software must be purchased to the Google store, the process is very troublesome. If you have a credit card can be directly spent 0.99 US dollars (about 6.90 yuan) to buy does not support Alipay and WeChat payment, and no credit card and can not handle In addition to a friend to help Daigou is to buy Google store gift card, $ 10 (costs about 70 RMB).Of course, most people do not like to spend too much unnecessary money to buy things like.
After all, like the Theo Town of excellent and conscience produced Andrews mobile phone game is indeed very difficult to see, I believe that in China there will be a lot of people to buy. Also hope that the authors can be like the current conscience of the attitude, to improve and create the game.
Hope that the author can be a Chinese called TapTap software cooperation, which is a special software to provide genuine paid games, TapTap software which sells this is my war, the evolution of the land and many other games.
https://www.taptap.com/ Email address&# ... ng.[/list][/quote]

ChenZhen42
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ChenZhen42 »

Hope to get the author's adoption. Support is genuine support author, let the author better development and improvement of the game.
I do not want the authors to stop developing and perfecting the game because of piracy.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Okay, what I can summarise is, almost everything that came to China will be pirated, and he doesn't want TheoTown to be one of the victims. So he mentioned a Chinese software named TapTap Software, which he knows that it's safe to use and protects from piracy.

And in the meantime, China could be the target of TheoTown's IAP plans, as he mentioned that people in China would want to buy things.

That's all I have about it

ChenZhen42
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ChenZhen42 »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:Okay, what I can summarise is, almost everything that came to China will be pirated, and he doesn't want TheoTown to be one of the victims. So he mentioned a Chinese software named TapTap Software, which he knows that it's safe to use and protects from piracy.

And in the meantime, China could be the target of TheoTown's IAP plans, as he mentioned that people in China would want to buy things.

That's all I have about it
Correction, the software name: TapTap

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”