broken demands, my old pc or the plugin

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

broken demands, my old pc or the plugin

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I have demands for residential (or commercial and industrial) but the buildings aren't spawning properly. They always stop in a line, tried with game's zone and it did the same thing. Opened a new world and same thing. This just made me stop playing TT
The problems may be;
1- Custom zones are effecting performance of the game and the zone sdpawnings stuck at some point,
2- My PC with 2 GB Ram is too old
3- My game has a bug (?) I dont think soo
4- A Lua tool or another plugin causing this (Advvanced City Statistics; shows the employment statistic or Employment office; show the employment statistic if you build it and read it's description
5- Maybe because of I have build the cities seperated from each other in a plot and the game can't overcome it (I think it is not)

I have a feeling that custom zones are causing this but what's your opinion?

Attachments;
My demands
drg.PNG
Zoning
fesr.PNG
Reality
erert.PNG
Last edited by yusuf8a684 on 07 Mar 2021, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: broken demands, my old pc or the plugin

Post by yusuf8a684 »

erte4w3r4.PNG
As you can see at the upper city, custom zone worked like how I wanted it to be (dont mind the empty places, I removed commercials to higher up commercial demand to see if commercial custom zone works) but at the bottom city, it stuck in a line

Also, at bottom custom zones aren't spawning more than 1x1 template buildings too, at upper city there are even skyscrapers and 4x4 suburban rich house

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I think the problem is custom zones. I made a city on a phone and only used zones+ plugin. The result is same... How to fix this or is it unfixable?
Screenshot_20210307_193507_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Screenshot_20210307_193512_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg

imajoke
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Post by imajoke »

I just thought it was supposed to do that. You're saying it shouldn't be doing that?

imajoke
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Post by imajoke »

Unless you're not talking about buildings still spawning when the demand is below 0. I'm kinda confused what you mean if it's not that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”