Game crashes and two other bugs.

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
YoshikiRev
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Game crashes and two other bugs.

Post by YoshikiRev »

Hello, I don't know the limit of what I am able to report per topic but here is what I experienced. This has happened twice so far, whenever I make relatively large changes to my town and try to save it, the game crashes. As said, it has only happened twice so I will try to limit what i change.

The other two bugs i found were that after changing some dirt roads to normal roads, buses have been disappearing at bus stops. They basically go to the stop, drop off/pick up people and then disappear. I have seen this happen around my town (though mainly in my industrial area). The other bug is that when I added an expressway next to a hospital, ambulances would disappear about one second after driving on the expressway. When I removed the expressway, they stopped disappearing. I have other expressways and they don't disappear on those so it might be having the expressway close to the hospital.

Thanks in advance.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Hi, there's no limit for bugs per report.

Do you know why the game crashes? Maybe you can send us a Google Crash-Report so we may investigate this further.

I hope I find the reason for the other mentioned bugs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”