[Fixed] $$$ Commercial Buildings are too rare

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
tsukiping
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

[Fixed] $$$ Commercial Buildings are too rare

Post by tsukiping »

Hi! I have built 2 cities and I realized it's too difficult to get $$$ commercial high rise buildings. Is this a bug or something? The tall buildings are too rare. :oops: :(

waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by waders »

Simply you need to provide residents a good education they need to build a school elementary and high school And then I will build higher buildings

Montecristo
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Montecristo »

Under the DEMAND tab, it lists the demand for each type of building. What that represents is what buildings people want built in your city. If there is no demand for $$$ Commercials, they won't build them. You wouldn't build a shopping mall somewhere no one would shop.

tsukiping
Settler
Reactions:

Post by tsukiping »

waders wrote:Simply you need to provide residents a good education they need to build a school elementary and high school And then I will build higher buildings
My city is quite big anyway, check my screenshot of my city in screenshot forum.

phoenix
TheoTown Councillor
Reactions:

Platform

Post by phoenix »

In TheoTown there are much more residential zones than commercial zones needed. If you have much commercial zones, there is no need, to build high -> they don't build high :idea:

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”