Plugins for PC version

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

AdamWhite
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Plugins for PC version

Post by AdamWhite »

Hi everyone, I have a question about plugins. How can I import them to the PC version of Theotown? I want to install some mods that are not in the plugin store

(Translated from Google Translate)

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: Plugins for PC version

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Copy and pasted from the portal:
In case you wonder how TheoTown on PC stores data:

Navigate to your home directory, you'll find there a folder called TheoTown that contains a similar file structure to the TheoTown folder on Android. For example for me that's located in: C:\Users\JustAnyone\TheoTown :)

Just download your plugins/mods online, and move them to the directory as follows in C: then Users then <Your Username> then in Theotown, put it in the plugins folder.

Also you can save time by downloading it straight from the plugin store. The plugin store in PC is free since you paid for the game..

Or you can move your plugins, maps and regions from your phone to PC by using your mobile phone AC adapter so you can transfer it from there...

AdamWhite
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by AdamWhite »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 06:02
Copy and pasted from the portal:
In case you wonder how TheoTown on PC stores data:

Navigate to your home directory, you'll find there a folder called TheoTown that contains a similar file structure to the TheoTown folder on Android. For example for me that's located in: C:\Users\JustAnyone\TheoTown :)

Just download your plugins/mods online, and move them to the directory as follows in C: then Users then <Your Username> then in Theotown, put it in the plugins folder.

Also you can save time by downloading it straight from the plugin store. The plugin store in PC is free since you paid for the game..

Or you can move your plugins, maps and regions from your phone to PC by using your mobile phone AC adapter so you can transfer it from there...
Thank you!

imajoke
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Post by imajoke »

i could never find a way to move them from downloads to theotown_plugins... let alone get them to even show up

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions: