I am losing a lot of money almost 23KT due to prison fees and fines. Can some one help me with a solution?

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

I am losing a lot of money almost 23KT due to prison fees and fines. Can some one help me with a solution?

Post by PresidentSmith609 »

Capture.PNG

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Re: I am losing a lot of money almost 23KT due to prison fees and fines. Can some one help me with a solution?

Post by JustAnyone »

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Re: I am losing a lot of money almost 23KT due to prison fees and fines. Can some one help me with a solution?

@KINGTUT10101 I am sorry but i am not able to see ur reply.

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:

@JustAnyone I am sorry but i am not able to see ur message.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Are you providing the prisoners with all of the services they need? I would recommend looking at this page for more info:
https://sites.google.com/view/retrocity ... -expansion

If this is caused by a bug, it's not going to be fixed. I stopped supporting/distributing this plug-in ages ago. I don't have as much time to manage ambitious projects like that these days.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

If you want to disable the Prison System in a city, enter the console and type Prison Disable. Make sure you save afterward.

I would probably just uninstall the plug-in though. It's not balanced well enough and it punishes new players too much. If you don't know how the Prison System works, then you would be better off playing without it.

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:

@KINGTUT10101 I have provided with all services like holding cells, prison cell, mess hall, guard tower, parole house and all the stats are lower than capacity. I think i will disable the plugin.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

That sounds like a really weird bug.

But like I said, I'm no longer working on this anymore. I hope your city hasn't been impacted too much by it.

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:

@KINGTUT10101 Its ok, i can understand u have other bigger work in life. Like sometimes suddenly i get +5KT and then after some moments -20KT. As i was making a series in YT, to keep myself in positive i used 105 Diamonds and a ton of ads but its ok because by seeing ads the devs get some small help from ad revenue. Thanks for ur time.
------President Smith.

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Post by Designer Anthony »

Hi, PresidentSmith 609. The solution that you’re looking for is to destroy these prison buildings and disable the prison plugin. Does it help?

PresidentSmith609
Metropolitan
Reactions:

@Designer Anthony Yes u r right. I think that now i need to disable the plugin because of a bug, the services are losing ton of money. But it is a nice decoration for sandbox cities. By the way, Thanks for ur help.

wcs
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by wcs »

@KINGTUT10101 I think I have downloaded this file manually and cant seem to locate the plugin in my directory in order to remove it from my game files, what is the file name of the plugin? Thank you.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Prison Expansion

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”