Dead end remover

For Decorations and areal map layout tools.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Dead end remover

Post by CommanderABab »

Above ground
Above ground
Should I add it to this dead ends tunnel?
Should I add it to this dead ends tunnel?
You can place road decorations on tunnels. :)
Don't worry, the tunnel remains even if the road doesn't.  You can replace the road diamond free  as long as you stay within the tunnel bounds.
Don't worry, the tunnel remains even if the road doesn't. You can replace the road diamond free as long as you stay within the tunnel bounds.
You have to remember to go to tunnel level though. :)

I'm still working on how to keep the dead remover from destroying bridges above it as it's working. It won't spread where there are already road decorations, so it can be contained. Also working on having it remove itself once finished. :)

Also need a decoration that will place it on roads in say a nuked out area. :) You know how the roads have a lot of disconnected dead ends when that happens! Don't worry at the edges of the map, that counts as a connection that prevents removal.

Tell me your ideas about this. Should I, when road tile gets removed, place decorations around it to remove RCI that might no longer have a road connection?

Oh, I haven't shown you what the graphics look like. Too bad... If you like .. :)

If you build it on bridges, it stays on bridges, etc.

Beta version available here:
rrdec.plugin
(6.06 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Dead end remover

Post by CommanderABab »

487 (1).png
487 (1).png (1.82 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
Look for this category icon in game.

Take care using it. Like, make a backup of well developed maps before using! There is a stop park in the category. But it takes several game days to be sure they have all removed themselves.

Not compatible with Clickroad if you have removed their decorations.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decorations and Tools”