Commander Abab's content

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Location: India
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Lenovo Yoga 3

Platform

Commander Abab's content

#1

Post by soumya-8974 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 14:33

Like KoalaGuy and former member, I am predicting that @Commander Abab[Posts][PM] will banned some day. So I decided to share his plug-ins: http://graph.org/Some-of-my-plugins-for-Theotown-02-28
–Yours sincerely, Soumyabrata

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7885
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Commander Abab's content

#2

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Jul 28, 2018 14:42

That's just the early ones! :)
770!770Currently using alpha 770. 770 What's new? :)
Need plugins dialog!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

jake-hyde
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 18:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Commander Abab's content

#3

Post by jake-hyde » Sat Jul 28, 2018 15:13

CommanderABab wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 14:42
That's just the early ones! :)
Tell me you ain't quittin'!

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7885
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Commander Abab's content

#4

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Jul 28, 2018 15:17

I'm not.
770!770Currently using alpha 770. 770 What's new? :)
Need plugins dialog!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: S7 edge

Platform

Re: Commander Abab's content

#5

Post by Lobby » Sat Jul 28, 2018 15:24

None of the two you named got banned, so...
...Have a nice stay

cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Commander Abab's content

#6

Post by cesareborgia94 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 16:27

soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 14:33
Like KoalaGuy and former member, I am predicting that @Commander Abab[Posts][PM] will banned some day. So I decided to share his plug-ins: http://graph.org/Some-of-my-plugins-for-Theotown-02-28
Never share anyone's plugin without permission.
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

jake-hyde
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 18:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Commander Abab's content

#7

Post by jake-hyde » Sat Jul 28, 2018 17:25

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 16:27
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 14:33
Like KoalaGuy and former member, I am predicting that @Commander Abab[Posts][PM] will banned some day. So I decided to share his plug-ins: http://graph.org/Some-of-my-plugins-for-Theotown-02-28
Never share anyone's plugin without permission.
Well, since Abab is still here, let's see if he allows it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests