Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

#1

Post by mdk_813 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 23:15

Nice work :D
Maybe the bonnet could be a bit longer. And I think I would change the headlamp on the far side from two horizontal pixels to two vertical pixels.
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

#2

Post by yusuf8a684 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:08

really nice these cars awsome thank u
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
Cholo_145
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00
Location: Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Y5II

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

#3

Post by Cholo_145 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:30

@KoalaGuy create a buggati veyron!!
:bc :bc :mrgreen:
Help!

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: In your heart
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

#4

Post by TheFennekin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05

How about a Tesla Model S? Greener cars are better
Don't even blink

User avatar
Cholo_145
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00
Location: Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Y5II

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#5

Post by Cholo_145 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17

I REALLY REALLY like this IDEA and the only thing that you need is build the starting point and the destination! :) :) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D And create more vehicles like this!( add a buggati veyron,Toyota supra,Nissan GTR R35 or the Nissan skyline Gtr from the F&F,Add a dodge Charger hellcat or a Challenger And the last car I want is a.................... DODGE CHARGER POLICE VERSION!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Help!

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: In your heart
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#6

Post by TheFennekin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30

Cholo_145 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17
I REALLY REALLY like this IDEA and the only thing that you need is build the starting point and the destination! :) :) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D And create more vehicles like this!( add a buggati veyron,Toyota supra,Nissan GTR R35 or the Nissan skyline Gtr from the F&F,Add a dodge Charger hellcat or a Challenger And the last car I want is a.................... DODGE CHARGER POLICE VERSION!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Please do not use caps lock
Don't even blink

User avatar
Cholo_145
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00
Location: Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Y5II

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#7

Post by Cholo_145 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:36

TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30
Cholo_145 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17
I REALLY REALLY like this IDEA and the only thing that you need is build the starting point and the destination! :) :) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D And create more vehicles like this!( add a buggati veyron,Toyota supra,Nissan GTR R35 or the Nissan skyline Gtr from the F&F,Add a dodge Charger hellcat or a Challenger And the last car I want is a.................... DODGE CHARGER POLICE VERSION!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Please do not use caps lock
Why??
Help!

User avatar
Nayeli Natalia
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 21:41
Location: Las Catalinas, Mainland Adelaide
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: That one phone

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#8

Post by Nayeli Natalia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:17

Cholo_145 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:36
TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30
Cholo_145 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17
I REALLY REALLY like this IDEA and the only thing that you need is build the starting point and the destination! :) :) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D And create more vehicles like this!( add a buggati veyron,Toyota supra,Nissan GTR R35 or the Nissan skyline Gtr from the F&F,Add a dodge Charger hellcat or a Challenger And the last car I want is a.................... DODGE CHARGER POLICE VERSION!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Please do not use caps lock
Why??
Caps lock means you are screaming. Everyone in these forums avoid using caps locks. Reading something in all caps is frustrating, while a decently written sentence indicates the person is being pacific and has the sense of maturity to control themselves,and you'd analyze it better than if you read some say "SO PRETTY" and someone else say "It is very pretty".
Not sure if you get what I'm trying to say.
Also no offense. Just stating my opinion. :)
Long prosper Adelaide
A nation is not without diversity
Do as I do, not as I say.
Viva Puerto Rico
Together, we thrive, apart, we fall
#FightLikeAizat #PrayForAizat

User avatar
Cholo_145
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00
Location: Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Y5II

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#9

Post by Cholo_145 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 13:54

Nayeli Natalia wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:17
Cholo_145 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:36
TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30


Please do not use caps lock
Why??
Caps lock means you are screaming. Everyone in these forums avoid using caps locks. Reading something in all caps is frustrating, while a decently written sentence indicates the person is being pacific and has the sense of maturity to control themselves,and you'd analyze it better than if you read some say "SO PRETTY" and someone else say "It is very pretty".
Not sure if you get what I'm trying to say.
Also no offense. Just stating my opinion. :)
Okay............I'm not gonna do that again...
Help!

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4619
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1.1 Update

#10

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 17:38

also don't use too much of emoji
the loophole has been found
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests