The national flags fluttered

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

The national flags fluttered

Post by Bevise »

Beviseiscute.png
Beviseiscute.png (225.89 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
Hi there, maybe you've seen my plugin before. I posted this on the store. And today I'll summarize what's in my plugin.
  • 1. It is a collection that contains 81 national flags. These flags are:
    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Banladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, Bruney, Bulgaria, Cambuchia, Canada, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, German, Greece, Greenland, Gruzia, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, Laos, Latvia, Liban, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Mauru, Netherland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Peru, Philippiness, Portugal, Qatar, Rumania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela and Vietnam. If I forget your country, please comment its name politely. Please respect each other, because I am the only one who develops this plugin.
  • 2. National flag with night animation.
    It may be interesting or not. However, it may look more real and more beautiful.
  • 3. Animation national flag with 4 frames.
    It is too simple but easy to add and edit, especially when only I develop it.
You can find it on the store for 30 diamonds. I'll try to complete it. So please support me and be polite when you want to comment. Copyright belongs to me - Bevise.
Goodbye.
Last edited by Bevise on 11 Apr 2020, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Animation national flags

Post by yusuf8a684 »

That's an awesome pack also I am glad that you published it here too :)
Oh wait... It doesn't have a download link...

Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bevise »

yusuf8a684 wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 20:02
You can find it on the store for 30 diamonds. It's in New and Updated section. :bc

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Bevise wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 04:31
yusuf8a684 wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 20:02
You can find it on the store for 30 diamonds. It's in New and Updated section. :bc
I don't like this method , especially for a flag plugin ...

Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: The national flags fluttered

Post by Bevise »

What are you talking about? Let me know. :)

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Bevise wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 12:28
As you can see , most of the plugins on the forum are free and the download is available here ( .zip ) .
You're only advertising here :/
Moreover , you made a plugin flag , which is the most unoriginal plugin ( with planes livery plugins ) . There are already a lot of flags plugins . The reason you're doing that is you want easy money . A flag require only a pole you copy past x number of time you need + 5 min to do the specific flag frame .

So i won't buy your stuff because i hate these kind of plugin makers. Please , try to make original stuff , like
for exemple buildings from your own country , from something you like , something really worth it. Take your time , try and improve . Thanks .

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

but RockFort, it has animations in it and also the flag amount is nice. I think that's a nice work but still a download link would be cool here

Uncle Koala
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Uncle Koala »

I don't think it's a lazy plugin. There's only one another big flag pack on the plugin store atm. This includes 81 animated flags, basically 324 frames. It has pretty shading as well and the animation feels really fluid.

My only suggestion is to add "draw ground":true because the included ground does not look very good.

Advertising the plugin on forum but making it only downloadable on the plugin store is questionable. I will use this flag pack for sure. :)

Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bevise »

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 16:01
Bevise wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 12:28
As you can see , most of the plugins on the forum are free and the download is available here ( .zip ) .
You're only advertising here :/
Moreover , you made a plugin flag , which is the most unoriginal plugin ( with planes livery plugins ) . There are already a lot of flags plugins . The reason you're doing that is you want easy money . A flag require only a pole you copy past x number of time you need + 5 min to do the specific flag frame .

So i won't buy your stuff because i hate these kind of plugin makers. Please , try to make original stuff , like
for exemple buildings from your own country , from something you like , something really worth it. Take your time , try and improve . Thanks .
Sorry. Because I still have some unfinished work, maybe a .zip file here at the next update. :bc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”