Page 1 of 4

[Updated Now working] Science Lab

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:10
by JustAnyØlsken
Updated Now fully Working!
Science Lab is officially Finished :D
Download it Here →https://www.mediafire.com/download/raa16yagiap87vn
Image
Influence high: 300 (Provided 2500)
Influence low 250 (Provided 1900)
Price: Expensive
monthly Price: Expensive

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:14
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
As the emperor of Sedile and ally for Bear City, I fund and support your effort! :D

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:15
by JustAnyØlsken
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:As the emperor of Sedile and ally for Bear City, I fund and support your effort! :D
thank you I'll pm you the Science Lab before the release
:D

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:16
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
And btw, why did you use Coca Colas for researching? XD

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:19
by JustAnyØlsken
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:And btw, why did you use Coca Colas for researching? XD
ummmmm SCIENCE :shock:

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:26
by danekbel
Dorechevsk want to ally with BearCity in branch of science. I can give you some aircraft developments and terraforming technologies.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:28
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
Mayor/President/Prime Minister (Idk) of Dorechevsk wrote:Dorechevsk want to ally with BearCity in branch of science. I can give you some aircraft developments and terraforming technologies.
Too late, I've just gave him the techs XD

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:30
by JustAnyØlsken
danek_danevich wrote:Dorechevsk want to ally with BearCity in branch of science. I can give you some aircraft developments and terraforming technologies.
We don't have a airport We can't do that but you can do anything in this Lab if it's Indoors :D

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:30
by danekbel
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Mayor/President/Prime Minister (Idk) of Dorechevsk wrote:Dorechevsk want to ally with BearCity in branch of science. I can give you some aircraft developments and terraforming technologies.
Too late, I've just gave him the techs XD
Hey.. it's unfair
I wanna have a contract with him too

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:37
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
danek_danevich wrote:
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Mayor/President/Prime Minister (Idk) of Dorechevsk wrote:Dorechevsk want to ally with BearCity in branch of science. I can give you some aircraft developments and terraforming technologies.
Too late, I've just gave him the techs XD
Hey.. it's unfair
I wanna have a contract with him too
How about we make a pact between my country and yours first?

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 14:57
by jbowes04
I'd liketo make a peace treaty and trading pact between the region of new Oakland and bear city

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 15:15
by danekbel
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
danek_danevich wrote:
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:Too late, I've just gave him the techs XD
Hey.. it's unfair
I wanna have a contract with him too
How about we make a pact between my country and yours first?
Okay

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 15:57
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
04012017 (MMDDYYYY) Sedile-Dorechevsk Treaty

•Sedile giving T 5B fund for Dorechevsk
•Dorechevsk opening air routes to Sedile and territories
•Sedile giving technology: Advanced HiTech Industries
•Sedile giving technology: Intellegent Transportation system
•Dorechevsk giving technology: Advanced security system

Have any opinions, just change and add yours

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:10
by danekbel
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:04012017 (MMDDYYYY) Sedile-Dorechevsk Treaty

•Sedile giving T 5B fund for Dorechevsk
•Dorechevsk opening air routes to Sedile and territories
•Sedile giving technology: Advanced HiTech Industries
•Sedile giving technology: Intellegent Transportation system
•Dorechevsk giving technology: Advanced security system

Have any opinions, just change and add yours
Added:
•Sedile and Dorechevsk are going to have general military exercises
•Sedile and Dorechevsk opening sea routes and starting oil trading
•Dorechevsk is opening embassy

Ratified by Daniel Belogrudov (Dorechevsk mayor)

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:26
by Sometheotown mayor
Hello

I,the Great Emperor, help your project in buildingvthe greatest scienceblab by handing out 100,000,000T

*weird signature*

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:43
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
former member wrote:Mix Coca Cola and Coca Cola and get Coca Cola... MAGIC!
Thanks for the formula! Now I have my own toilet cleaner XD

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:18
by JustAnyØlsken
Sometheotown mayor wrote:Hello

I,the Great Emperor, help your project in buildingvthe greatest scienceblab by handing out 100,000,000T

*weird signature*
Thank you

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:05
by VDSC
Matilda's Stingy Mayor will just fund it by 10T :lol:

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12
by JustAnyØlsken
former member wrote:Why you don't care that I gave you all of my money
sorry I was busy making the Science Lab thanks

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:06
by khadafi laidi
all government just accepted for give some money and then all my city full of money to you to make science lab for work together......, aftermath all my city gona broke