TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Here you can talk about everything you want.
User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6721

Post by danekbel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40

Lol, our government does that since the collapse of USSR.
But I couldn't think that internet in Mexico costs that much
some text.

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6722

Post by Mg3094066 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45

danékbel wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40
Lol, our government does that since the collapse of USSR.
But I couldn't think that internet in Mexico costs that much
For you because ur currency its stronger
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6723

Post by danekbel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41

Mg3094066 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45
danékbel wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40
Lol, our government does that since the collapse of USSR.
But I couldn't think that internet in Mexico costs that much
For you because ur currency its stronger
hahahhaahahha
nope
1.png
some text.

User avatar
Pounkiller
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 15:53
Location: Turkey
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6724

Post by Pounkiller » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:29

IMG_20180621_112805.png
Worse than yours...
¡Probably not actively sustaining following the forum nor its alternative side-platforms!
≈Out of Place, Out of Time≈

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7932
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6725

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12

How many employees of a Wal*Mart supercenter does it take to gather up abandoned Wal*Mart shopping carts left in an empty lot next to a residence inn? And how many carts ended up going back to the store (almost a mile away)?
777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6726

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40

danékbel wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41
Mg3094066 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45
danékbel wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40
Lol, our government does that since the collapse of USSR.
But I couldn't think that internet in Mexico costs that much
For you because ur currency its stronger
hahahhaahahha
nope1.png
OOF...
But ur system is fair...
And our system its corrupted
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6727

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:42

Welp...
My internet just died in the morning...
We may durate some months in pay it :v
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6728

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:35

Well... Time to say good bye to ROBLOX... I cant play it without a exeptional internet :cry:
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6729

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05

I wont have my vacations tomorrow
:cry: ill have to go another week to the school because i had low promedium in english class :v
U will ask: but why?, u have a good english knowledge... And ill say: i kbiw but my teacher its too lazy for give us work in class... She just give us 5 exercises per each two months period and... Its like "get used to not do anything" so come the other bimestres and and gives US laziness make their exercises ... "and we started thinking" by to do their exercises say we will not learn anything new? the learning system bilingual of Mexico this very retarded, so is 95% of the next exercise that ur teacher tells u that u must do... U learned it here.
Im a some words: HIS CLASS IS <...>
so... Ill be a prisioner by another week :'v
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6730

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04

While on the topic of schools, since I'm back to school, I just realized how bad the Philippine education system is. Imagine having to wake up 4 am in the morning to go to school to avoid traffic, and arrive by 7. Spending around 9 hours at school until 4pm. Having to stay until 6pm to do some extra curricular activities and stuff. Having to eat dinner and stuff at 7. And having to study, and do school projects until 12. This is basically what majority of students (well at least in my school) experience and may I just note that it's just our third week of classes. They're basically letting us study until we eventually tire our self out

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

User avatar
Kulche
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 20:28
Location: 2hot2tell
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6731

Post by Kulche » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:41

Vacactions in Poland have started yesterday. :)
I'm not lazy, I'm motivated to do nothing!
...blame lobby for that

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2891
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6732

Post by BetterBear » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:55

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04
While on the topic of schools, since I'm back to school, I just realized how bad the Philippine education system is. Imagine having to wake up 4 am in the morning to go to school to avoid traffic, and arrive by 7. Spending around 9 hours at school until 4pm. Having to stay until 6pm to do some extra curricular activities and stuff. Having to eat dinner and stuff at 7. And having to study, and do school projects until 12. This is basically what majority of students (well at least in my school) experience and may I just note that it's just our third week of classes. They're basically letting us study until we eventually tire our self out
Im also a Filipino, and Im lucky that my school has a 7:00AM-3:30PM schedule.

Anyways, at least the education system here is better than America.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6733

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03

BetterBear wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:55
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04
While on the topic of schools, since I'm back to school, I just realized how bad the Philippine education system is. Imagine having to wake up 4 am in the morning to go to school to avoid traffic, and arrive by 7. Spending around 9 hours at school until 4pm. Having to stay until 6pm to do some extra curricular activities and stuff. Having to eat dinner and stuff at 7. And having to study, and do school projects until 12. This is basically what majority of students (well at least in my school) experience and may I just note that it's just our third week of classes. They're basically letting us study until we eventually tire our self out
Im also a Filipino, and Im lucky that my school has a 7:00AM-3:30PM schedule.

Anyways, at least the education system here is better than America.
Which does remind me, I was amazed that people interviewed on the street in Jimmy Kimmel Live could not point where North Korea is. But its somewhat reasonable that they could not point where it was since they have to memorize all 50 states and capitals and where they are located.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6734

Post by danekbel » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03
Which does remind me, I was amazed that people interviewed on the street in Jimmy Kimmel Live could not point where North Korea is. But its somewhat reasonable that they could not point where it was since they have to memorize all 50 states and capitals and where they are located.
Just imagine how Russians must memorize all ≈90 federal subjects, where are they located and their capitals
some text.

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6735

Post by danekbel » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41

Mg3094066 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40
danékbel wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41
Mg3094066 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45

For you because ur currency its stronger
hahahhaahahha
nope1.png
OOF...
But ur system is fair...
And our system its corrupted
And here you're not right
Ukraine is one of the most corrupted counties in the world
some text.

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4744
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6736

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46

Mg3094066 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05
HIS CLASS IS <...>
Ahem
Image
yes yes yes
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
JustAnyone
An important pickle
Reactions:
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Easter Island
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Nokia 3310

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6737

Post by JustAnyone » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01

JA to the rescue!

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 797
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Melting in Argentina
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6738

Post by FranchuFranchu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 16:09

]In Argentina, classes are 8:00-4:20
On Fridays, it lasts till 5:00
[quote=Mg3094066 post_id=106665 time=1529724943 user_id=1458]
Well... Time to say good bye to ROBLOX... I cant play it without a exeptional internet :cry:
[/5:00]
I could never play roblox correctly because of bad internet.
Did you know you can't blink while smiling :) ?

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 797
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Melting in Argentina
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6739

Post by FranchuFranchu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 16:09

In Argentina, classes are 8:00-4:20
On Fridays, it lasts till 5:00
Mg3094066 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:35
Well... Time to say good bye to ROBLOX... I cant play it without a exeptional internet :cry:
I never played roblox correctly because of bad internet.
Did you know you can't blink while smiling :) ?

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#6740

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat Jun 23, 2018 18:54

Which also reminds me of somethings that I hate in theth Philippine education system the fact that we have performance tasks, it's somewhat a project that accounts for nearly all of you grade, we also have exams and quizzes which somewhat makes performance tasks useless. And because of Senior High, which was the worst considering that it's basically two years that has no effect on you, academically whatsoever.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Retired

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 4 guests