Page 375 of 474

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:14
by Republic of Canada
Who has time to watch the whole thing?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:42
by Newtz
the title is life, but whoever watches it until the end must have no life

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:52
by CommanderABab
That's why I put the spoiler on it! LOL.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:38
by Kulche
Ooh! Garlic sauce!

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:57
by Ølsken
How do you guys say paper scissors rock?
I've always said it like this in NZ but in Japan we learn it as rock paper scissors
Maybe it's because we learn American English
Bad for pronunciation good for spelling (from a Japanese perspective)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:02
by Kulche
In Poland it's paper rock scissors :)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13
by Ølsken
My favourite weapon in pixel art
Guess what it is
Show
Warning: contains a weapon...
Webp.net-gifmaker (2).gif
Webp.net-gifmaker (2).gif (711 Bytes) Viewed 672 times
Hust noticed that it is impossible to see so here's an enlargement
Enlargement x3:
Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif
Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif (1.34 KiB) Viewed 670 times

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:27
by A guy from Malaysia
Is that your pixel art?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 13:33
by CommanderABab
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:57
How do you guys say paper scissors rock?
I've always said it like this in NZ but in Japan we learn it as rock paper scissors
Maybe it's because we learn American English
Bad for pronunciation good for spelling (from a Japanese perspective)
Rock, paper, scissors.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:22
by JustAnyone
You made me honestly cringe & cry.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:37
by FranchuFranchu
CommanderABab wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 13:33
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:57
How do you guys say paper scissors rock?
I've always said it like this in NZ but in Japan we learn it as rock paper scissors
Maybe it's because we learn American English
Bad for pronunciation good for spelling (from a Japanese perspective)
Rock, paper, scissors.
Same

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 16:24
by A guy from Malaysia
JustAnyone wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:22
You made me honestly cringe & cry.
What?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 17:29
by CommanderABab
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 16:24
JustAnyone wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:22
You made me honestly cringe & cry.
What?
Show
Look what I found when I searched "deep fried saab"!

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 17:35
by JustAnyone
Look at commander's post

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 17:52
by ElephantEthan
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13
My favourite weapon in pixel art
Guess what it is
Show
Warning: contains a weapon...
Webp.net-gifmaker (2).gif
Hust noticed that it is impossible to see so here's an enlargement
Enlargement x3:Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif
1v1 me on rust m8
Show
Don't click here, PETA! - lit elephant firing a firearm
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (300.15 KiB) Viewed 648 times
@JustAnyone You are the definition of cringe, how does cringe cringe, cringe? :fire

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:03
by cesareborgia94
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13
My favourite weapon in pixel art
Guess what it is
Show
Warning: contains a weapon...
Webp.net-gifmaker (2).gif
Hust noticed that it is impossible to see so here's an enlargement
Enlargement x3:Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif
Very nice, I wish bear would use it in battle :)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:16
by JustAnyone
ElephantEthan wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 17:52
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13
My favourite weapon in pixel art
Guess what it is
Show
Warning: contains a weapon...
Webp.net-gifmaker (2).gif
Hust noticed that it is impossible to see so here's an enlargement
Enlargement x3:Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif
1v1 me on rust m8
Show
Don't click here, PETA! - lit elephant firing a firearm
ezgif.com-resize.gif
@JustAnyone You are the definition of cringe, how does cringe cringe, cringe? :fire
It's the power of picklez.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:40
by A guy from Malaysia
CommanderABab wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 17:29
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 16:24
JustAnyone wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:22
You made me honestly cringe & cry.
What?
Show
Look what I found when I searched "deep fried saab"!
Deep fried Saab? Wait, Saab is actually a car brand

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:57
by CommanderABab
Knowing this!

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:59
by Kulche
Now we are switching to gastronomy :lol: