TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Here you can talk about everything you want.
ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8061

Post by ElephantEthan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:24

Bearbear65 wrote: Here's the code

Code: Select all

...long script...
Thank you very much! Yeah, I see where I made a mistake now.

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8062

Post by Brody Craft » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:38

Should we have a chatbox for Roleplay?
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8063

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:39

Brody Craft wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:38
Should we have a chatbox for Roleplay?
Lemme try

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8064

Post by -LeoLeo- » Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:35

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 15:53
I just heard the news that the owner of Leicester city (My favourite team in EPL) died in helicopter crash :(
He is one of the kindest millionaire in Thailand...
Gave countless children opportunities and also financial support for those who lack...
Everyone in Thailand is sad to hear the story.
😢😢😢
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •

Have you ever seen anybody be so excited about new icons for transit!??!?!!!?❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4590
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8065

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:50

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:35
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 15:53
I just heard the news that the owner of Leicester city (My favourite team in EPL) died in helicopter crash :(
He is one of the kindest millionaire in Thailand...
Gave countless children opportunities and also financial support for those who lack...
Everyone in Thailand is sad to hear the story.
😢😢😢
He the hero of Leicester city and Thailand
ok
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
AvenJZR
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Poco F1

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8066

Post by AvenJZR » Tue Oct 30, 2018 16:41

Newtz wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 14:49
As an avgeek it's my dream to try lion airs 737 MAX8
As a someone who frequently flies on Lion Air(sorta Avgeek too),the cabins on the 737-800/900ER and MAX8 are kinda the same
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
#FightLikeAizat

Republic of Telang
Think out of the box,venture beyond frontiers

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Location: India
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Lenovo Yoga 3

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8067

Post by soumya-8974 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 19:24

ElephantEthan wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:24
Thank you very much! Yeah, I see where I made a mistake now.
Perhaps the smartest elephant here. :calc
–Yours sincerely, Soumyabrata

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8068

Post by ElephantEthan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 21:49

soumya-8974 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 19:24
ElephantEthan wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:24
Thank you very much! Yeah, I see where I made a mistake now.
Perhaps the smartest elephant here. :calc
Perhaps...Perhaps not. Who am I to judge? A elephant? Elephant don't judge themselves.

About elephants, did you know there is a sport named "Elephant Polo"? It's kinda like football, but on elephants. It's mainly played in Nepal. Elephants poop so much there are special cleaners who run on the field during the match to collect 💩.

Maybe I should organize a small tournament in Dubland.

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8069

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 23:05

ElephantEthan wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 21:49
soumya-8974 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 19:24
ElephantEthan wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:24
Thank you very much! Yeah, I see where I made a mistake now.
Perhaps the smartest elephant here. :calc
Perhaps...Perhaps not. Who am I to judge? A elephant? Elephant don't judge themselves.
Well that's one justified statement

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4594
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xperia™ XZ1 SO-01K

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8070

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:09

Happy Halloween!
Screenshot_2018-10-31-20-06-43.jpg
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian! pszo48ly

User avatar
JustAnyone
Junior Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: No idea either
Plugins: Show

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8071

Post by JustAnyone » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:11

Place some pumpkins and turn on rain :)


User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4594
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xperia™ XZ1 SO-01K

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8072

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:12

The spooks are yet to come!
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian! pszo48ly

User avatar
JustAnyone
Junior Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: No idea either
Plugins: Show

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8073

Post by JustAnyone » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:17

I'm almost in top 20 lol
Nevermind.

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8074

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:40

Actually, how does one get into the rankings?

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8075

Post by Brody Craft » Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:52

Create as many plugins as you can
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8076

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 14:54

Brody Craft wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 13:52
Create as many plugins as you can
Let's see how much I made...

5 + 1 in progress

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8077

Post by ElephantEthan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 15:09

And only one has a file to download...

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8078

Post by NukeTheKitty » Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:00

Does anyone have/can create dirt roads for the old textures... I find that the newer dirt roads don't look connected and ugly... Please... As the kid these days say... Hook me up
I has present :bp
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8079

Post by -LeoLeo- » Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:33

NukeTheKitty wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:00
Does anyone have/can create dirt roads for the old textures... I find that the newer dirt roads don't look connected and ugly... Please... As the kid these days say... Hook me up
I has present :bp
Did you use any mods?
Because the diagonal road plugins do change the texture
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •

Have you ever seen anybody be so excited about new icons for transit!??!?!!!?❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

#8080

Post by NukeTheKitty » Wed Oct 31, 2018 20:04

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:33
NukeTheKitty wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:00
Does anyone have/can create dirt roads for the old textures... I find that the newer dirt roads don't look connected and ugly... Please... As the kid these days say... Hook me up
I has present :bp
Did you use any mods?
Because the diagonal road plugins do change the texture
wait what? so if i have koala diagional roads... it changes the dirt roads? ooooof
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests