Page 447 of 505

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 22:22
by -LeoLeo-
I don't use Reddit. I already have too many media platforms to surf...

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37
by soumya-8974
I do have another platform, Tapatalk!

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:29
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
soumya-8974 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37
I do have another platform, Tapatalk!
I doubt

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 18:47
by CommanderABab
SethHarris777 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12
Commander, do you support Article 13?
Article 13 of the Constitution of Singapore, which prohibits banishment and guarantees freedom of movement.

This one seems OK! :)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34
by Henderion The Mayor
CommanderABab wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 18:47
SethHarris777 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12
Commander, do you support Article 13?
Article 13 of the Constitution of Singapore, which prohibits banishment and guarantees freedom of movement.

This one seems OK! :)
For Singapore,is that,but for Europe it was a insane on copyright.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:44
by RayXP
CommanderABab wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 18:47
SethHarris777 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12
Commander, do you support Article 13?
Article 13 of the Constitution of Singapore, which prohibits banishment and guarantees freedom of movement.

This one seems OK! :)
Im talking bout the EU's article 13...

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
20190315_173715.png

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 17:13
by CommanderABab
SethHarris777 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:44
CommanderABab wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 18:47
SethHarris777 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12
Commander, do you support Article 13?
Article 13 of the Constitution of Singapore, which prohibits banishment and guarantees freedom of movement.

This one seems OK! :)
Im talking bout the EU's article 13...
I was aware of that.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 22:44
by THEMAX
My sincere condolences to the Muslim community of new zealand after some peoples commutes a crime of pure hatred against peoples that were just living their religion peacefully .
I , as a Christian stand with the families and friends of thoses innocents as I also stand with all Muslims of the world and all New Zealanders .
May god bless you all .
#prayforchristchurch
#prayforNewZealand

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 23:34
by Imran M
#prayforchristchurch
#prayforNewZealand

I was appalled at the actions this morning, and hope the families of the victim's shot can carry on and cope with their overwhelming grief.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 19:37
by cesareborgia94
Thousands of people die all the time and you expect me to pray for some strangers I don't even know, no thanks. Like anyone will care or pray for you if you are going to die anyway...

This is truth but I guess truth is overrated for you people nowadays...

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 21:05
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
@cesareborgia94 Dude, I still dunno how to play NationStates

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29
by Brody Craft
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 21:05
@cesareborgia94 Dude, I still dunno how to play NationStates
Lol just read the FAQ

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23
by cesareborgia94
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 21:05
@cesareborgia94 Dude, I still dunno how to play NationStates
It is easy af, just make an account and name your country. Actually Nationstates is better than roleplaying which is a huge time waster imo.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 21:05
@cesareborgia94 Dude, I still dunno how to play NationStates
It is easy af, just make an account and name your country. Actually Nationstates is better than roleplaying which is a huge time waster imo.
I created 3 times, and screwed up

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:43
by Brody Craft
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 21:05
@cesareborgia94 Dude, I still dunno how to play NationStates
It is easy af, just make an account and name your country. Actually Nationstates is better than roleplaying which is a huge time waster imo.
I created 3 times, and screwed up
You want a desired statistics to be good? Go to Nsindex, search for "issues", go to the Issues page, you will see a search bar, you want to know the Issue number on the newspaper, type the code in, then you will see the issue, "Trotterdam" is there, click it, and you will see a bunch of results from each answers.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:12
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
Wha?

Ya mean like a guide/walkthrough or somethin?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19
by Brody Craft
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:12
Wha?

Ya mean like a guide/walkthrough or somethin?
Just answer the dang issues

Re: What the fu©k?!

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:12
by Mg3094066
:calc

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
Wait wat