For RockFort

Here you can talk about everything you want.
PixelDubs
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

For RockFort

Post by PixelDubs »

@_Rock Fort_ Hey man, I am an Interection Controller player, I'm sure you remember that game, you produced some nice maps in 2017 on that game, the game has changed so much, would it be possible for you to return to the game.
There is now a texts function and custom colours and more, please come back to the game!

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: For RockFort

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Derncho RBLX wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 12:46
@_Rock Fort_ Hey man, I am an Interection Controller player, I'm sure you remember that game, you produced some nice maps in 2017 on that game, the game has changed so much, would it be possible for you to return to the game.
There is now a texts function and custom colours and more, please come back to the game!
Hello , i remember enjoying playing that game ! Most of the maps i made are quite bad and unrealistic , in my opinion . Unfortunatly i lost all my data, so i can't modify / update the maps . I could still make a new account , but i'm not interrested to go back into this game for now :(

Also sorry for the late reply . I'm kinda busy IRL :/

PixelDubs
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: For RockFort

Post by PixelDubs »

Wel what we could do is @_Rock Fort_ is maybe add me on discord and ill, help you get to a a 2021 intersection controller map creation standard.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”