Bad experience from a private TheoTown Facebook Group.

Here you can talk about everything you want.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Bad experience from a private TheoTown Facebook Group.

Post by zacky5000 »

Just want to share my recent bad experience from a group in Facebook called "TheoTown Philippines Official." I shared photos of my town there and showed everyone its outstanding pollution and traffic rating.

At first, it was criticized and questioned. Then, I explained to them how I was able to control the traffic and pollution without installing any plugins. All was going well until some stranger showed up in the comments section of my post and accused me of cheating.

I challenged the person that I'll show everyone in the group the scripts of the local files of my phone's TheoTown just to prove that I'm not manipulating the game's codes or using cheat apps just to show off. The person did not reply anymore after I challenged him.

A few minutes later, I noticed that the said group's admins took down my posts, my comments, and even prevented me from letting the members of the group know about what they did by blocking and deleting all of my incoming posts regarding the heated debate.

All of these gave me a conclusion in mind. The said group's admins went biased in handling the issue. It's as if I was put in the wrong place and was even accused further of cheating despite the fact that the way I made the town that I posted is perfect in terms of balancing the economy and satisfaction of its residents in terms of amenities and pollution control even if it ran on Hard difficulty.

I saved the screenshots of what they did to my posts, comments and the photos of my town just so that if ever someone asks me about what happened, I have enough proof that the admins of that group, TheoTown Philippines Official, is biased. Maybe one of the admins or most of the admins of the said group are friends with the person that accused me. Really saddens me to see my fellow Filipinos get toxic with their kind just because of envy and how tolerant the admins of that group were to their "friend"'s toxicity.

zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Bad experience from a private TheoTown Facebook Group.

Post by zacky5000 »

bellagenesis1023 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 10:17
The Facebook page "TheoTown Philippines Official" has recently had a negative impact on my life, and I'm not sure why. I posted pictures of my hometown to demonstrate how clean it was in terms of air pollution and traffic congestion. It was first slammed and questioned by critics. It seemed like everything was going fine until a stranger appeared in the comments and accused me of cheating.
The group seems to be discriminating players when they see that the cities posted by some members are performing better even without the aid of cheats compared to their colleagues or friends, or even possibly them who might be heavily relying to certain cheating processes or softwares. I even thought at first that the said group was an actual affiliate to Theotown. Good thing it's not. Some members were even harassing me on making me give them my plugin codes. I am glad I've had my plugin published in the actual game because I fear that my intellectual property might get stolen and used by someone else even before I get to send it to Theotown for publishing. I swear, that group's infested with crooked bandits and hypocrites.

Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

zacky5000 wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 20:39
Just want to share my recent bad experience from a group in Facebook called "TheoTown Philippines Official." I shared photos of my town there and showed everyone its outstanding pollution and traffic rating.

At first, it was criticized and questioned. Then, I explained to them how I was able to control the traffic and pollution without installing any plugins. All was going well until some stranger showed up in the comments section of my post and accused me of cheating.

I challenged the person that I'll show everyone in the group the scripts of the local files of my phone's TheoTown just to prove that I'm not manipulating the game's codes or using cheat apps just to show off. The person did not reply anymore after I challenged him.

A few minutes later, I noticed that the said group's admins took down my posts, my comments, and even prevented me from letting the members of the group know about what they did by blocking and deleting all of my incoming posts regarding the heated debate.

All of these gave me a conclusion in mind. The said group's admins went biased in handling the issue. It's as if I was put in the wrong place and was even accused further of cheating despite the fact that the way I made the town that I posted is perfect in terms of balancing the economy and satisfaction of its residents in terms of amenities and pollution control even if it ran on Hard difficulty.

I saved the screenshots of what they did to my posts, comments and the photos of my town just so that if ever someone asks me about what happened, I have enough proof that the admins of that group, TheoTown Philippines Official, is biased. Maybe one of the admins or most of the admins of the said group are friends with the person that accused me. Really saddens me to see my fellow Filipinos get toxic with their kind just because of envy and how tolerant the admins of that group were to their "friend"'s toxicity.
Leave the group as quick as you can. I can never stand a group that is toxic.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I know there are also roleplays going on about the current on-going Ukraine situation. It was cring not gonna lie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”