[Answered]I have a problem making this animation

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

JohnSallow
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

[Answered]I have a problem making this animation

Post by JohnSallow »

I just have a problem with the speed number of an animation of a publicity screen that I was making.
When I was testing the plugin, the frames changed very fast and desyncronized.
I've typed this on the animation json. Please reply me if you know how to fix it. Thanks!

[
{
"id":"$prourban.tower.animscreen_00",
"type":"animation",
"frames":[{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen1.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen2.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen3.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen4.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen5.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen6.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen7.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen8.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen9.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen10.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen11.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen12.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen13.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen14.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen15.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen16.png"}],
"light":true,
"speed":1000
}
]

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: I have a problem making this animation

Post by CommanderABab »

JohnSallow wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 21:50
I just have a problem with the speed number of an animation of a publicity screen that I was making.
When I was testing the plugin, the frames changed very fast and desyncronized.
I've typed this on the animation json. Please reply me if you know how to fix it. Thanks!

Code: Select all

[
{
"id":"$prourban.tower.animscreen_00",
"type":"animation",
"frames":[{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen1.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen2.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen3.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen4.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen5.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen6.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen7.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen8.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen9.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen10.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen11.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen12.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen13.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen14.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen15.png"},{"bmp":"prourban_tower_screen16.png"}],
"light":true,
"handle interpolation":9,
"speed":1000
}
]
Scroll down to see the "handle interpolation":9, line I added in the code box. Try playing with that number. You should probably remove the "speed" line. Or make it 1.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”