Futuristic Zones

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Neski
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Futuristic Zones

Post by Neski »

Futuristic Zones

You know those dense zones well they got denser (and harder).With these zones you will have futuristic cities of 2050.Where is the hard part yeah these zones are harder to take care of they need a lot of water and a lot of power to get building.And they come with the best invention yet in your city... FLYING CARS OF COURSE!With Future Industrials your city can invent FLYING VEHICLES!These flying vehicles traffic will be less more trafficy and with the Flying Car booth they can park their flying cars there and go to futuristic stores.But I think we're missing something YEAH Air Purifier Domes these large domes can be resized and the domes fix one thing that is a problem POLLUTION yes these domes can fix pollution.but where is the fun part where here it is Stylish buildings these buildings can reach up to 100 floors and live billboards on buildings.I would love this if it was added.

Air Purifier Domes

Huh?Why is this dome covering the metropolis?Welp these are Air Purifier Domes and these can be resized from 32 by 32 to 256 to 256 and you could put anything anything in these domes parks cities and a lot of stuff.

Flying Cars

Huh!?Is it a bird?!A plane!?NO!It's a flying car.With the "Futuristic Industrial" you can invent flying cars.And with Flying Car Booths they can park there flying cars.

Discovery Towers

Men attack theonia!Wait I see a missle coming AHHH I will press the backup missle to blow it up.What am I talking about?DISCOVERY TOWERS!Just like the missle silo in the military they can track disasters coming and stop them before they strike

Futuristic Parks

Why is that park floating wait oh yeah it's 2030.These parks are beautiful.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Futuristic Zones

Post by Bearbear76 »

Cool idea but this is a very graphic heavy task. the developers don't have someone who (mainly) does graphics anymore.
If you have enough motivation you can add this with plugins. The code should be easy it's the graphics that might be a task. :)

Also you don't need to make 2 threads about this. ;)

Count Dracula
Villager
Reactions:

Re: Futuristic Resident , Commercial , Industry

Post by Count Dracula »

No Bug's n Error Pixels Animation

Future:

Future Resident
Future Commercial
Future Industry

Flying Cars
Flying Cargos 🚢 ships
Flying Motorcycle 🏍️ Bike for Residential People moving around ....

Thanks 😊👍

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Futuristic Zones

Post by Bearbear76 »

Basically everything flies. :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”