Day/Night shifts too often.

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
ImJoseph
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Day/Night shifts too often.

Post by ImJoseph »

I have been playing the game for sometime now. This is the first time I see that night comes! All the screen turns darker and some buildings turn their lights on. It looks fine.

The only thing I'd very humbly like to suggest is to make this day/night shifts last a little longer. I know this is a game but it is ridiculous that a night mode of the game last only a few seconds and day just a little seconds more. To make it more realistic both modes should last the same and not change so fast.

It would also be good if the game clock won't go so fast either. Some fires last for days! The clock should go a little slower. Maybe change days every 20 minutes or so. You can make the math and find out how quickly time should move in the game....

Thanks for this lovely game!

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Day/Night shifts too often.

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I agree. Also sunrise and sunset should be longer too. We need to see the most beautiful scenes of air (atleast in real life but still these should be longer). Maybe a yellow shine (sun) at corner and white weak shine (moon) at corner of screen might be look nice too

Digao116
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Digao116 »

Myy god its awfull now! shuld be optional to chose this day/night mode, its annoying to build this way! I really hope theo re think thatt i really love this game.

GroupBrazilTheoTown
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by GroupBrazilTheoTown »

I support this idea, not for all players, but those who prefer this mode, this could be an option where we can activate or deactivate "real time" where the time lasts much longer and it would be nice to add peak times or times where traffic is scarce and so on. thanks, great idea.

ImJoseph
Villager
Reactions:

Post by ImJoseph »

It has apparently stopped. I haven't seen it happen any more. Where can I know whether this is a feature, a bug, or any other information whatsoever?

Cliff
Villager
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Cliff »

is there a plugin in real time morning and night time? some player will love that. because we know the beauty of night time, night animations and lights of our buildings right?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”