Hide Certain UI

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Hide Certain UI

Post by TheoTownFan »

Hello! I came back with another request! This is about if we could hide Certain things while in-game. This is sort of like removing weather switch that's already in the TheoTown game settings but even better. The UI I request to have a on and off switch are:
  • 1. Cars - They can get pretty annoying in pictures when showing off my amazing roads I built to friends. The different colors really stick out like a sore thumb and especially so when there is a horse of traffic. I like cars in a city - mainly because it's such a highlight that makes a city an actual city in TheoTown with the exceptions of the buildings making it. However when I want to show off beautiful pictures of my town or city the cars kinda ruin it a little. Wish you could turn visibility of cars off sometimes with a click of a button.
  • 2. Essential Needs Bubbles - I believe I have the same problem with this as I do with visibility with cars. Some builds I don't have time to be putting power or water or giving my buildings road connection sometimes. I'm a builder, not a player. And once I do give them power and water they all start living and requesting stuff like garbage. Ugh, I don't have the luxury to be bothered about it and plus it looks horrible when I'm trying to take pictures.
Those are all of my requests for now. I feel like I was on a rant but I'm truly sorry if I did. Again these are just things I'm asking and I sounded rude while making this I'm sorry and @Lobby don't have to at all. That is all, goodbye!

byxxiaonanhui
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Hide Certain UI

Post by byxxiaonanhui »

There is setting for 1 already in the setting panel and I can't find the setting for 2.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”