Night Mode!

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
User avatar
KACPerez
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 13:24
Location: Douala
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Android

Platform

Plugin Creator

Night Mode!

#1

Post by KACPerez » Tue May 14, 2019 6:33

I suggest that the invert shader be modified into a night mode kind of feature; I mean its about time we see dark buildings with light coming from the windows and Bright streets lifted with car lights and streetlights; Please add Night mode to the game
Hail! Hail! KACPerez



Ruling President of Aristidon

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 3381
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: S7 edge

Platform

Re: Night Mode!

#2

Post by Lobby » Tue May 14, 2019 10:24

But how should the shader know where windows are?
...Have a nice stay

User avatar
Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Techno Droidpad

Platform

Re: Night Mode!

#3

Post by Free3021 » Tue May 14, 2019 20:55

KACPerez wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:33
I suggest that the invert shader be modified into a night mode kind of feature; I mean its about time we see dark buildings with light coming from the windows and Bright streets lifted with car lights and streetlights; Please add Night mode to the game
So you're essentially saying that Lobby should kill the game for low-end users?
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

User avatar
KACPerez
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 13:24
Location: Douala
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Android

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Night Mode!

#4

Post by KACPerez » Tue May 14, 2019 21:01

Free3021 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 20:55
KACPerez wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:33
I suggest that the invert shader be modified into a night mode kind of feature; I mean its about time we see dark buildings with light coming from the windows and Bright streets lifted with car lights and streetlights; Please add Night mode to the game
So you're essentially saying that Lobby should kill the game for low-end users?
Not really, But if Invert Shader Could be added What of Night mode where the shader(modified) could switch with normal mode
Night mode should look like
Central-_;_Madison_19-05-05_09.30.13.png
Central-_;_Madison_19-05-05_09.30.13.png (380.42 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
Central-_;_Madison_19-05-05_09.32.20.png
Central-_;_Madison_19-05-05_09.32.20.png (141.73 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
Night gate.png
Night gate.png (64.8 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
Hail! Hail! KACPerez



Ruling President of Aristidon

User avatar
JustAnyone
An important pickle
Reactions:
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Easter Island
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Nokia 3310

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Night Mode!

#5

Post by JustAnyone » Tue May 14, 2019 21:49

We have some cards that you don't know of.

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7925
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Night Mode!

#6

Post by CommanderABab » Tue May 14, 2019 22:38

See my last screenshot.
777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
KACPerez
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 13:24
Location: Douala
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Android

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Night Mode!

#7

Post by KACPerez » Tue May 14, 2019 22:45

JustAnyone wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 21:49
We have some cards that you don't know of.
And what are those?
Hail! Hail! KACPerez



Ruling President of Aristidon

User avatar
JustAnyone
An important pickle
Reactions:
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Easter Island
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Nokia 3310

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Night Mode!

#8

Post by JustAnyone » Tue May 14, 2019 23:34

That's not how you play TUNA

User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Overseas Communal Bunker
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Night Mode!

#9

Post by Wekabu city » Wed May 15, 2019 22:23

There are already plugins for that, but they aren't added to the game.
SeeNight plugin by wekabu_city and Not completed night plugin by kulche
there are also night overlays in the plugin shop
Member of the Theotown community for over 3 2 years! (boy am I bad at maths)
==================================
Currently working on a megaproject, hopefully I can push it through.
I'm also partially inactive, so PM me

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests