Page 1 of 1

Pedestrian Zone Remastered 1.1

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:53
by KINGTUT10101
This will add a new version of the pedestrian zone with more features than the original.

Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/theotownm ... remastered

Don't worry about losing progress if you uninstall the original pedestrian zone in order to use this plug-in. I used the same IDs as the original, so your progress should be saved.

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:26
by Oshawotta737
KINGTUT10101 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:53
This will add a new version of the pedestrian zone with more features than the original.

Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/theotownm ... remastered
1 year! One long year later...

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 13:09
by CommanderABab
Oshawotta737 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:26
KINGTUT10101 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:53
This will add a new version of the pedestrian zone with more features than the original.

Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/theotownm ... remastered
1 year! One long year later...
:lol:

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 22:29
by dirkidirk
I was excited to use this, until I saw that it is :!: :!: :!: :!: . :x .8.8 MEGA BYTES!!! :x ...then i deleted it

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 21:36
by CommanderABab
dirkidirk wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 22:29
I was excited to use this, until I saw that it is :!: :!: :!: :!: . :x .8.8 MEGA BYTES!!! :x ...then i deleted it
Ambient sounds
Maybe there should be a soundless version for those on limited data plans. :)

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 14:14
by lvmgaming13
I'll make the soundless version.
Enjoy!

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 22:35
by KINGTUT10101
lvmgaming13 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 14:14
I'll make the soundless version.
Enjoy!
Boo that's no fun :bb

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:23
by lvmgaming13
KINGTUT10101 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 22:35
lvmgaming13 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 14:14
I'll make the soundless version.
Enjoy!
Boo that's no fun :bb
Lol this is for lightweight users :fire :fire
Show
look at this reply that why i create this soundless version
dirkidirk wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 22:29
I was excited to use this, until I saw that it is :!: :!: :!: :!: . :x .8.8 MEGA BYTES!!! :x ...then i deleted it

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 13:57
by dirkidirk
lvmgaming13 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:23
KINGTUT10101 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 22:35
lvmgaming13 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 14:14
I'll make the soundless version.
Enjoy!
Boo that's no fun :bb
Lol this is for lightweight users :fire :fire
Show
look at this reply that why i create this soundless version
dirkidirk wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 22:29
I was excited to use this, until I saw that it is :!: :!: :!: :!: . :x .8.8 MEGA BYTES!!! :x ...then i deleted it
YAY! :mrgreen:

Re: Pedestrian Zone Remastered

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 20:30
by KINGTUT10101
I've released a small big fix for some texture issues and a few other small things