Page 1 of 1

American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 20:39
by TiarDVaughn
With the help of @Imran M[Posts][PM] (Thanks for the Json), I have created the American Road with dashed yellow lines. No bridges yet though, I'm sorry. 😞😒😭

Each dashed line on a straight segment is six pixels long and 3 pixels wide.

There is a graphics bug in the screenshot of the city, but I have fixed it ... I hope.

American road dashed line.zip
(8.57 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
American road.png
American road.png (6.27 KiB) Viewed 1845 times
Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-07-15.png
Screenshot_2019-04-27-12-14-39.png

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 21:06
by TiarDVaughn

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 21:57
by imajoke
dont upload plugins with no code.

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 19:32
by Imran M
imajoke wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 28, 2019 21:57
dont upload plugins with no code.
I think some files on the forum have been corrupted, have you also got "failed extraction" as well?

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52
by imajoke
Imran M wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 19:32
imajoke wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 28, 2019 21:57
dont upload plugins with no code.
I think some files on the forum have been corrupted, have you also got "failed extraction" as well?
no, i dont even extract them in the first place, i just move them from downloads to the plugins folder...

and it literally says "illigal java exeption at character 0" and shows no cade at all, and when i look at the code through any app, it shows no code

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 14:07
by Imran M
imajoke wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52
Imran M wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 19:32
imajoke wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 28, 2019 21:57
dont upload plugins with no code.
I think some files on the forum have been corrupted, have you also got "failed extraction" as well?
no, i dont even extract them in the first place, i just move them from downloads to the plugins folder...

and it literally says "illigal java exeption at character 0" and shows no cade at all, and when i look at the code through any app, it shows no code
Hmmm, have you tried extraction? If you have tried to extract the files but it gives an error, the game will also have a problem. This could mean that the file has been corrupted.

Did you get that?

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12
by imajoke
Imran M wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 14:07
imajoke wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52
Imran M wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 19:32


I think some files on the forum have been corrupted, have you also got "failed extraction" as well?
no, i dont even extract them in the first place, i just move them from downloads to the plugins folder...

and it literally says "illigal java exeption at character 0" and shows no cade at all, and when i look at the code through any app, it shows no code
Hmmm, have you tried extraction? If you have tried to extract the files but it gives an error, the game will also have a problem. This could mean that the file has been corrupted.

Did you get that?
i also tried it numerous times, and even on a different device, theres no way the file is currupted everytime and the game is messed up on both...

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:15
by imajoke
Imran M wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 14:07
imajoke wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52
Imran M wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 19:32


I think some files on the forum have been corrupted, have you also got "failed extraction" as well?
no, i dont even extract them in the first place, i just move them from downloads to the plugins folder...

and it literally says "illigal java exeption at character 0" and shows no cade at all, and when i look at the code through any app, it shows no code
Hmmm, have you tried extraction? If you have tried to extract the files but it gives an error, the game will also have a problem. This could mean that the file has been corrupted.

Did you get that?
and i just tried to extract it and theres nothing to extract...

and again, that cant happen with every file...

Re: American Road (dashed yellow line)

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 18:56
by Imran M
imajoke wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12
Imran M wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 14:07
imajoke wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:52

no, i dont even extract them in the first place, i just move them from downloads to the plugins folder...

and it literally says "illigal java exeption at character 0" and shows no cade at all, and when i look at the code through any app, it shows no code
Hmmm, have you tried extraction? If you have tried to extract the files but it gives an error, the game will also have a problem. This could mean that the file has been corrupted.

Did you get that?
i also tried it numerous times, and even on a different device, theres no way the file is currupted everytime and the game is messed up on both...
Oh, so it means that the file itself is corrupted. I'll try and see if I can get you a working copy.