For Residential plug-ins
Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Hong Kong New Harmony Pack 3.0

Post by Designer Anthony »

Hello!
newharmonythumbnail.png
newharmonythumbnail.png (11 KiB) Viewed 2735 times
I released a improved version of the Harmony buildings in Hong Kong. As I say from the previous version, the height is the same but I reduced the buildings from the previous version from 15 to 6. It comes in 3 to 40 story variants. This is a improved and more dense than the previous version, having added shadows and something on a roof: a farm! I know it sounds weird, but rooftops are empty in Hong Kong. I also added TTT level in this plugin. Before this version, the previous version is inconvenient, having 2 Jsons per texture. Now, this version has only 1 Json and a plugin.manifest. And also, it is more compact than the previous version. Thank you. Bye!

Download:
newharmony3.0.zip
(18.5 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Hong Kong New Harmony Pack 3.0

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

Designer Anthony wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 06:17
Hello!
newharmonythumbnail.png
I released a improved version of the Harmony buildings in Hong Kong. As I say from the previous version, the height is the same but I reduced the buildings from the previous version from 15 to 6. It comes in 3 to 40 story variants. This is a improved and more dense than the previous version, having added shadows and something on a roof: a farm! I know it sounds weird, but rooftops are empty in Hong Kong. I also added TTT level in this plugin. Before this version, the previous version is inconvenient, having 2 Jsons per texture. Now, this version has only 1 Json and a plugin.manifest. And also, it is more compact than the previous version. Thank you. Bye!

Download: newharmony3.0.zip
Looks decent, but shadows on the roof are wrong

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Re: Hong Kong New Harmony Pack 3.0

Post by Designer Anthony »

The_Real_Michael_1 wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 19:31
Looks decent, but shadows on the roof are wrong
Hmm?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”