Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Platform

Plugin Creator

Knocking house

Post by cesareborgia94 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:47

Free - You may use the contents of this plugin however you like without giving credit.
[
The sample.bmp I edited is different from the Lobby and theo sample.bmp. The one I made makes knocking sound and has two residents outside. The one Lobby and theo has normal residential sound and one resident outside
The sample.bmp I edited is different from the Lobby and theo sample.bmp. The one I made makes knocking sound and has two residents outside. The one Lobby and theo has normal residential sound and one resident outside
All the sample.bmp belongs to theo and Lobby. I just edited the roof a little and added two people outside otherwise its almost the same , also included a new knocking sound.

This is just for fun. No copyright infringement intended. Also this is my first plugin so feel free to try it out.

Link:
testhouse.zip
It knocks
(23.67 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Mods please delete if copyright infringement. I don't know if copyright or not.
Last edited by cesareborgia94 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:
Plugins: Show

Re: Knocking house

Post by theotheoderich » Mon Nov 20, 2017 17:00

The modified house is nice, but the roof and the position of the left window are not correct.
windowroof.png
windowroof.png (20.09 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
Should be more like this
betterroof.png
betterroof.png (15.03 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
The box label said, "Requires Windows 10 or better.", so I bought an Amiga Computer.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”