Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Q1

Post by Naufhal »

I Like It!
Last edited by Naufhal on 20 Jul 2022, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.

anhkatori2
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by anhkatori2 »

Very good !

Stepanhie
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Stepanhie »

Lukasbeenhere wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 08:40
The first ever australian skyscraper in the game
Q1.zip

preview.jpg
So beautiful

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

Lukasbeenhere wrote:
Q1.zip

preview.jpg
Look. The building is not higher enough.
You must copy the windows and paste the windows then move the upper base to expand to make it higher.

Just look at the actual photos on Google.
images - 2022-07-20T065557.865.jpeg

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

You really should have just count the windows in real life before you make this one. Otherwise, there would be mistake.

Lukasbeenhere
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Lukasbeenhere »

Memebooms wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 00:57
You really should have just count the windows in real life before you make this one. Otherwise, there would be mistake.
Funny guy.

The building is only 322 meters, and yes, the pinnacle counts
Also not everything have to be very accurate, if you want it to be VERY Accurate, why not make it your version? This aint sketchup my guy, Lets see which one is better...

Lukasbeenhere
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Lukasbeenhere »

Memebooms wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 00:56
Lukasbeenhere wrote:
Q1.zip

preview.jpg
Look. The building is not higher enough.
You must copy the windows and paste the windows then move the upper base to expand to make it higher.

Just look at the actual photos on Google.
images - 2022-07-20T065557.865.jpeg
I love how youre not even a creator, i would respect ya if you have made atleast a decent quality plugin

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

Lukasbeenhere wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 01:11
Memebooms wrote:
Funny guy.

Also not everything have to be very accurate, if you want it to be VERY Accurate, why not make it your version? This aint sketchup my guy, Lets see which one is better...
Unfortunately I'm not a plugin creator
I used to love plugins, but i can't make them because I'm bad at it

Lukasbeenhere
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Lukasbeenhere »

Memebooms wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 11:43
Lukasbeenhere wrote:
Memebooms wrote:
Funny guy.

I suggest you to not give stupid critics about size, ESPECIALLY If you never made a plugin before because you have no idea how hard it is

I would still accept critics about quality from anyone else

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by FVI »

There's no denying though that it's good. :bc

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

Lukasbeenhere wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 14:08
Memebooms wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 11:43
Lukasbeenhere wrote:

Funny guy.

I suggest you to not give stupid critics about size, ESPECIALLY If you never made a plugin before because you have no idea how hard it is

I would still accept critics about quality from anyone else
Well ok

TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

anhkatori2 wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 20:17
Very good !
Will you plz fix your Landmark 81 Night Animation? It was very laggy and people hated it! If not, the plugin moderators will either suspended or unfeatured.

anhkatori2
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by anhkatori2 »

TheOfficialLSC wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 04:51
anhkatori2 wrote:
Very good !
Will you plz fix your Landmark 81 Night Animation? It was very laggy and people hated it! If not, the plugin moderators will either suspended or unfeatured.
Of course not. Its night animation is built by lua code, and its laggy depends on your device's RAM.
It's laggy, but that's the price for it having the most distinctive night animation in the game, as well as being one of the few night animations that takes up the least amount of plugin space. If I make it lag-free, it won't be as great.

I know there are a lot of people who love it, as evidenced by its rapidly increasing downloads, as well as its very high ratings.

If you don't like mine, you can use Bevise's version of Landmark 81, it's also great !

TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

anhkatori2 wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 07:09
TheOfficialLSC wrote:
anhkatori2 wrote:
Very good !
Of course not. Its night animation is built by lua code, and its laggy depends on your device's RAM.
It's laggy, but that's the price for it having the most distinctive night animation in the game, as well as being one of the few night animations that takes up the least amount of plugin space. If I make it lag-free, it won't be as great.

I know there are a lot of people who love it, as evidenced by its rapidly increasing downloads, as well as its very high ratings.

If you don't like mine, you can use Bevise's version of Landmark 81, it's also great !
Oh that's the reason why...
And even though more animations in one plugin could take up more useful RAM to lag it down...
:/

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

anhkatori2 wrote:
TheOfficialLSC wrote:
anhkatori2 wrote:
Very good !

Btw most people played TheoTown with their phones, as minimum people played TheoTown with their computers or laptops...

I mean, just look at the comments about your Landmark 81 in the plugin store. They think that the night animations of Landmark 81 you made was lag. So to make it better, try reducing the contrast into 25%.
Screenshot_20220719_065643.jpg
When you are not commenting in one of your plugins.in the plugin store, you recently didn't noticed that some of commenters think that there are problems.

Screenshot_20220719_065659.jpg
If it happens... Try to fix it perhaps.

anhkatori2
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by anhkatori2 »

Memebooms wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 09:47
anhkatori2 wrote:
TheOfficialLSC wrote:

Btw most people played TheoTown with their phones, as minimum people played TheoTown with their computers or laptops...

I mean, just look at the comments about your Landmark 81 in the plugin store. They think that the night animations of Landmark 81 you made was lag. So to make it better, try reducing the contrast into 25%.

When you are not commenting in one of your plugins.in the plugin store, you recently didn't noticed that some of commenters think that there are problems.

Its laggy does not depend on the graphics. In fact, its entire night animation takes only 10 pixels.
It is laggy on some phones because I used many loops in the lua code to create the tower's night animation.
If I don't use lua code, it won't lag, but the plugin space will take up a thousand times more, and its night animation won't automatically change colors anymore.

TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

Lukasbeenhere wrote:
Q1.zip

preview.jpg
Cool! I'm using this for my Oceania City!

Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Memebooms »

anhkatori2 wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 09:54
Memebooms wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 09:47
anhkatori2 wrote:

Its laggy does not depend on the graphics. In fact, its entire night animation takes only 10 pixels.
It is laggy on some phones because I used many loops in the lua code to create the tower's night animation.
If I don't use lua code, it won't lag, but the plugin space will take up a thousand times more, and its night animation won't automatically change colors anymore.
*sigh* If you say so...

anhkatori2
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by anhkatori2 »

unknown.png
As you can see, the entire night graphics only take some pixels

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic