Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

HI Hotels Ltd.

Post by MONTEMARINO »

Cancún_19-03-24_02.14.07.png
Need a relaxing holidays?

I have the pleasure to present you our best hotel complexes to develop a nice resort area, and give your Theonians the chance to have their best vacations ever! Both hotels are composed by 3 modulable buildings sized 4x4. I recommend you to build them near the coast, decorate the place with my resort decorations (found it here: http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=8184 ), palm trees, sport facilities... become your city a great holiday destination!

Download:
HI Hotels.zip
(66.32 KiB) Downloaded 1551 times
Enjoy! ;)

michaelbello123
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: HI Hotels Ltd.

Post by michaelbello123 »

Finally :lol:

stephane1256
Settler
Reactions:

Re: HI Hotels Ltd.

Post by stephane1256 »

MONTEMARINO wrote:
04 Apr 2019, 15:11
Cancún_19-03-24_02.14.07.png

Need a relaxing holidays?

I have the pleasure to present you our best hotel complexes to develop a nice resort area, and give your Theonians the chance to have their best vacations ever! Both hotels are composed by 3 modulable buildings sized 4x4. I recommend you to build them near the coast, decorate the place with my resort decorations (found it here: http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=8184 ), palm trees, sport facilities... become your city a great holiday destination!

Download: HI Hotels.zip

Enjoy! ;)
Hello There,
Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I need a relaxing in Theotown and this is my great holiday in a month.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commercial”