Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

Show us your Parks, Sports Complexes, and Management plugins.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4601
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Park] Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813

#21

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:40

Bearbear65 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:37
FaizalGo112 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:32
waders wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 0:06
I like those shores strewned with stones. You can calmly add to the game :bc
Urmmmmm i think don't need to add in the game
*I don't think it needs to be added in the game :bc
Powered by grammar correction for faizalgo112
Oops sorry EUGHHH WHY MY GRAMMAR WORST!!
Chernobyl...Harrisburg...Sellafield...Hiroshima
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813

#22

Post by mdk_813 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 16:21

KoalaGuy wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 16:16
Not possible with TT linetool option, already mentioned in some topics
However I think I can make a "custom" linetool if mdk_813 agrees which would not have any rotating problems.
Of course, if you want to, go ahead. I'm not sure it is really necessary, but why not.
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813

#23

Post by mdk_813 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 21:57

KoalaGuy wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 21:41
I have finished the linetool. Find it above breakwater pieces, just pause the game and place it how you want. When you unpause the game, the pieces will be placed. You still may need to use the pieces, but way less than before.
None of the old files has been changed, only "linetool.png" and "breakwater_linetool.json" are added.
Rotate the map as much as you want, it will all look like it's supposed to. :)
breakwater_mdk_813_linetool.zip
Thank you very much!
I've updated the initial post and added a link to your linetool version.
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

BruceWillis24
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 0:42
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#24

Post by BruceWillis24 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36

Hello!
I was curious, in your 1st post 2nd screenshot, what plugin are you using for the concrete and concrete with trees just behind the break wall?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Thanks Koala for the line tool!
Attachments
Breakwater_Example.png
Breakwater_Example.png (417.91 KiB) Viewed 3885 times

User avatar
Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 19:20
Location: The Netherlands
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Iphone 7

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#25

Post by Josh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44

@BruceWillis24
I think that's my plugin
You can find it here:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4705
Proud TheoTown player sinds update 1.1.50

Creator of Aldorria, Covinton Empire, West Country, Sunnydale

Save nature, before it kills you🌲

BruceWillis24
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 0:42
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#26

Post by BruceWillis24 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:46

Josh wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44
@BruceWillis24
I think that's my plugin
You can find it here:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4705
Oh alrighty. Thanks! What about the trees and light post?

User avatar
Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 19:20
Location: The Netherlands
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Iphone 7

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#27

Post by Josh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:48

BruceWillis24 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:46
Josh wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44
@BruceWillis24
I think that's my plugin
You can find it here:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4705
Oh alrighty. Thanks! What about the trees and light post?
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=5030
:bc
Proud TheoTown player sinds update 1.1.50

Creator of Aldorria, Covinton Empire, West Country, Sunnydale

Save nature, before it kills you🌲

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#28

Post by mdk_813 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 16:50

BruceWillis24 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36
Hello!
I was curious, in your 1st post 2nd screenshot, what plugin are you using for the concrete and concrete with trees just behind the break wall?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Thanks Koala for the line tool!
In this case these are just some of the original 1x1 parks, that are natively in the game.
You could, however, also use Josh's decals to add any ground texture you want and then use my Urban Details Set to add trees etc on top of the textures.
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#29

Post by mdk_813 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 18:40

Strange, it worked before, didn't it?

I, at least, can't fix it, because I didn't create that particular linetool and I don't know how it works.
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

User avatar
mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38
Location: Germany
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#30

Post by mdk_813 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 20:45

former member wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 19:00
It worked.
But now it doesn't
:(
It probably is the same error as this one: http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 105#p77105
My Plugins: Link

PLEASE NOTE: My plugins are not open source! So, ask me first before altering and republishing any of my plugins!

User avatar
FajarIDN
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#31

Post by FajarIDN » Fri Sep 21, 2018 21:18

mdk_813 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 19:18
Hi,
here I have a Breakwater/Seawall Set for your coastlines. It appears in the park menu.
It contains a set of straights (with and without a signalling lamp), inner corners, outer corners (all to be placed on the water tile next to the shore) and an endpiece (to be placed on land).
You have to rotate the pieces to the desired orientation and puzzle together your custom coastlines. It might seem a bit complicated but it gets pretty easy and quick once you get the hang of it ;)
Please note that the seawall only looks good, if the coast tile next to it is covered by another piece from the game, a street or a plaza etc. Bare land next to the pieces will leave gaps and look weird. ALternatively, you can also place the pieces back to back in order to create slimmer dams.

The Set is inspired by a Set for Simcity 4 which was made by a player named Jeronij: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filed ... lotGET=112
However, I modeled all the pieces in this set from scratch for Theotown.

The set is, in my eyes, equally well suited for urban and for more rural or industrial settings (See images below).

Have fun!

UPDATE:
Thanks to @KoalaGuy , we now also have a linetool version of the seawalls:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 034#p71034
I recommend using them together with my original puzzle pieces (zip file below). There is no need to remove or replace the old version.
Why i can't download the linetool version any more ?
Is That implemented in the game now ?
Please tell shere the link download again.. I need that plug in.. I relly tired make the breakwater one by one..😢😢😢 :(
A young man from Indonesia, I like All about civil engginering.
Proud to be a muslim :)

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#32

Post by NukeTheKitty » Fri Sep 21, 2018 21:23

FajarIDN wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 21:18
mdk_813 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 19:18
Hi,
here I have a Breakwater/Seawall Set for your coastlines. It appears in the park menu.
It contains a set of straights (with and without a signalling lamp), inner corners, outer corners (all to be placed on the water tile next to the shore) and an endpiece (to be placed on land).
You have to rotate the pieces to the desired orientation and puzzle together your custom coastlines. It might seem a bit complicated but it gets pretty easy and quick once you get the hang of it ;)
Please note that the seawall only looks good, if the coast tile next to it is covered by another piece from the game, a street or a plaza etc. Bare land next to the pieces will leave gaps and look weird. ALternatively, you can also place the pieces back to back in order to create slimmer dams.

The Set is inspired by a Set for Simcity 4 which was made by a player named Jeronij: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filed ... lotGET=112
However, I modeled all the pieces in this set from scratch for Theotown.

The set is, in my eyes, equally well suited for urban and for more rural or industrial settings (See images below).

Have fun!

UPDATE:
Thanks to @KoalaGuy , we now also have a linetool version of the seawalls:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 034#p71034
I recommend using them together with my original puzzle pieces (zip file below). There is no need to remove or replace the old version.
Why i can't download the linetool version any more ?
Is That implemented in the game now ?
Please tell shere the link download again.. I need that plug in.. I relly tired make the breakwater one by one..😢😢😢 :(
A plugin would use a road code for to make it line tool in this situation but since its on water you cant really do it... if you want to bring it up with lobby... maybe he can make line of code that does what you want it to do...
O_o :idea: :)
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
ZenoBlox
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 15:22
Location: Macedonia
Plugins: Show
Phone model: A heccin bricc

Platform

Re: Breakwater/Seawall Set by mdk_813 UPDATE

#33

Post by ZenoBlox » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15

Well that just happened
Screenshot_20180929-101146_TheoTown.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Parks, Sports and Management”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests