Lancaster Kingdom Obsolete topic

For stories.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4196
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#761

Post by THEMAX » Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:39

It seems your back now, hopefully anternia and Esterys can establish relations with you then .
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of Internationxal council
Leader of AEOY and steel pact

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2422
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Phone model: E-Nova Premier 6

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#762

Post by RayXP » Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:40

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:51
Brody Craft wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:08
I was just wondering, how strong is the Century Child rocket?
Well ... the CC is quite strong for the rockets of its category, however until the end of this year we will launch a more powerful version of it, so far it has only reached the planet closest to The World. Lancaster has nicknamed this planet Theo 32 T.
This would be Sci-fi (the forum kinda changed when you were gone)
🇺🇸🇲🇽
FUTURE NFL WR OR QB
H-TOWN BOI 🐂🚀⭐
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
#HearOurVoices
...My Real name is Ray

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#763

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:43

RayXP wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:40
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:51
Brody Craft wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:08
I was just wondering, how strong is the Century Child rocket?
Well ... the CC is quite strong for the rockets of its category, however until the end of this year we will launch a more powerful version of it, so far it has only reached the planet closest to The World. Lancaster has nicknamed this planet Theo 32 T.

This would be Sci-fi (the forum kinda changed when you were gone)
No. We're just building rockets to explore our galaxy, Lancaster is not, never was and never will be sci-fi.
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2422
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Phone model: E-Nova Premier 6

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#764

Post by RayXP » Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:44

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:48
RayXP wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:29
In my mind, Lancaster colonized Sethland...
Yes this is true. We want to deepen our diplomatic ties with the country because we have many Lancasterian descendants living in it.
Over 72% of the White population in Sethland is of Lancaster Ancestry...
🇺🇸🇲🇽
FUTURE NFL WR OR QB
H-TOWN BOI 🐂🚀⭐
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
#HearOurVoices
...My Real name is Ray

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2422
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Phone model: E-Nova Premier 6

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#765

Post by RayXP » Sun Apr 28, 2019 20:40

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:43
RayXP wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:40
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:51


Well ... the CC is quite strong for the rockets of its category, however until the end of this year we will launch a more powerful version of it, so far it has only reached the planet closest to The World. Lancaster has nicknamed this planet Theo 32 T.

This would be Sci-fi (the forum kinda changed when you were gone)
No. We're just building rockets to explore our galaxy, Lancaster is not, never was and never will be sci-fi.
Manned or unmanned? (Manned would be OP)
🇺🇸🇲🇽
FUTURE NFL WR OR QB
H-TOWN BOI 🐂🚀⭐
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
#HearOurVoices
...My Real name is Ray

User avatar
SomeIndianGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 445
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 14:45
Location: Residence of President,Diplomatic District,Central Marzadaqae City,Socialist Republic Of Marzadaqae
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#766

Post by SomeIndianGuy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:58

Greetings!
The Socialist Republic of Marzadaqae would like to establish diplomatic and economic relations with the Kingdom of Lancaster. The country is interested in investing in the Lancaster economy and would wish to build a productive relation with the country.
Undersigned,
The Foreign Secretary of Socialist Republic of Marzadaqae,
S Chandrashekharan.

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8018
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#767

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:01

How much weight can the CC Rocket carry to Low Earth Orbit?
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#768

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 19:23

Brody Craft wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:01
How much weight can the CC Rocket carry to Low Earth Orbit?
The CC is designed to be lightweight and compact. In this way it can carry up to 20 tons.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#769

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 22:33

SomeIndianGuy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:58
Greetings!
The Socialist Republic of Marzadaqae would like to establish diplomatic and economic relations with the Kingdom of Lancaster. The country is interested in investing in the Lancaster economy and would wish to build a productive relation with the country.
Undersigned,
The Foreign Secretary of Socialist Republic of Marzadaqae,
S Chandrashekharan.
Our companies are open to your investment. We ask for a meeting with our ministers of the economy. Lancaster will also invest in Socialist Republic of Marzadaqae. We are facilitating visas and passports for your citizen.

Axel Trengtor.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lancaster Kingdom.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#770

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 22:36

RayXP wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 20:40
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:43
RayXP wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 18:40

Manned or unmanned? (Manned would be OP)
Unmanned
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Lancaster 1 TV

#771

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Tue Apr 30, 2019 18:06

Logopit_1556492458054-640x360.jpg
Lancaster forbids political extremism..

In voting Lancaster decided to prohibit and criminalize extremism, both political and religious. The former PM was arrested on charges of racism and xenophobia. The far right has been banished and the Conservative Party is now called the Lancaster Movement.

Layla Lifert is the new prime minister.

She was elected by parliament to finalize her current term. In November we will have elections in Lancaster to choose the new PM.

Who is Layla Lifert and why is she so loved?

Layla Lifert is a lancasterian politic, economist and activist. She has been PM of the country for over 10 years in the past and has made a great government. Layla defends the preservation of the environment, the right of minorities and social equality.

In a speech at Karlayneer's Palace, Emmet II asks the government to protect the minorities.

The King said that the LGBTQ + community, blacks, Indians, women and others have the same rights as other citizens. Last year homophobia became a crime in Lancaster and this year abortion was legalized.

Emmet- We are going in the same way of a civilized society, which respects everyone regardless of race, color or sex.

Lancaster now offers visas to citizens of countries of other faiths.

Emmet II signed today a decree that authorizes the entrance of people of religions that do not belong to the Christianity in the country. Altogether about 300,000 visas have already been ordered, most of them from Sedile.

Special series: immigrants.


As of today, Lancaster News will monitor how the immigrants received by Lancaster who fled the great war in Nazelopolis in the middle of 2017 and 2018.
About 100,000 immigrants now live in dense Dallas. This year King Emmet II created the Royal Bank of Agriculture, with the intention of offering subsidies to immigrants who decide to live in the countryside and thereby ensure Lancaster's food security. Dallas is the least xenophobic and the most immigrant state. Dallas has a population of 3 million people, with 100,000 immigrants.
Logopit_1556638512783-640x360.jpg
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#772

Post by wetguy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 21:05

Lancaster is a "mary sue" in the form of a country and cannot handle criticism. Dislikes are disabled for most of his posts and even disliked the plugins I uploaded simply because I did not like his roleplay country.

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#773

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 1:17

.
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Wed May 01, 2019 5:00, edited 2 times in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

URGENT LANCASTER 1 TV

#774

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 1:23

We receive information that a Lancaster Airlines plane was hijacked at Sedile. The terrorists demand of the Lancaster government a rescue of 2 million imperiun's. We will bring more information at any time.
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Wed May 01, 2019 3:37, edited 1 time in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

URGENT LANCASTER 1 TV

#775

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 3:37

The government has still not been able to make any further contact with the hijacked aircraft, according to the control tower the Lancaster air speedway 3.0 aircraft is flying over Pacific waters more than 1,000 kilometers from Lancaster. Now Karlayneer Airport has had the route closed and all national flights are being diverted to Cliose. The government still does not know if the kidnappers are going to shoot the plane against some building.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Lancaster 1 TV

#776

Post by wetguy » Wed May 01, 2019 5:31

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 18:06
Logopit_1556492458054-640x360.jpg

Lancaster forbids political extremism..

In voting Lancaster decided to prohibit and criminalize extremism, both political and religious. The former PM was arrested on charges of racism and xenophobia. The far right has been banished and the Conservative Party is now called the Lancaster Movement.

Layla Lifert is the new prime minister.

She was elected by parliament to finalize her current term. In November we will have elections in Lancaster to choose the new PM.

Who is Layla Lifert and why is she so loved?

Layla Lifert is a lancasterian politic, economist and activist. She has been PM of the country for over 10 years in the past and has made a great government. Layla defends the preservation of the environment, the right of minorities and social equality.

In a speech at Karlayneer's Palace, Emmet II asks the government to protect the minorities.

The King said that the LGBTQ + community, blacks, Indians, women and others have the same rights as other citizens. Last year homophobia became a crime in Lancaster and this year abortion was legalized.

Emmet- We are going in the same way of a civilized society, which respects everyone regardless of race, color or sex.

Lancaster now offers visas to citizens of countries of other faiths.

Emmet II signed today a decree that authorizes the entrance of people of religions that do not belong to the Christianity in the country. Altogether about 300,000 visas have already been ordered, most of them from Sedile.

Special series: immigrants.


As of today, Lancaster News will monitor how the immigrants received by Lancaster who fled the great war in Nazelopolis in the middle of 2017 and 2018.
About 100,000 immigrants now live in dense Dallas. This year King Emmet II created the Royal Bank of Agriculture, with the intention of offering subsidies to immigrants who decide to live in the countryside and thereby ensure Lancaster's food security. Dallas is the least xenophobic and the most immigrant state. Dallas has a population of 3 million people, with 100,000 immigrants.

Logopit_1556638512783-640x360.jpg
This is full of Social Justice Warrior ideology

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: District 012, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom

#777

Post by TheOracle » Wed May 01, 2019 7:57

(( You're back =D ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonita❤️Benito
#Leading in Science and Technology; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

BEING LOVED BACK FEELS SO GREAT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster 1 TV

#778

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 12:45

wetguy wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:31
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 18:06
Logopit_1556492458054-640x360.jpg

Lancaster forbids political extremism..

In voting Lancaster decided to prohibit and criminalize extremism, both political and religious. The former PM was arrested on charges of racism and xenophobia. The far right has been banished and the Conservative Party is now called the Lancaster Movement.

Layla Lifert is the new prime minister.

She was elected by parliament to finalize her current term. In November we will have elections in Lancaster to choose the new PM.

Who is Layla Lifert and why is she so loved?

Layla Lifert is a lancasterian politic, economist and activist. She has been PM of the country for over 10 years in the past and has made a great government. Layla defends the preservation of the environment, the right of minorities and social equality.

In a speech at Karlayneer's Palace, Emmet II asks the government to protect the minorities.

The King said that the LGBTQ + community, blacks, Indians, women and others have the same rights as other citizens. Last year homophobia became a crime in Lancaster and this year abortion was legalized.

Emmet- We are going in the same way of a civilized society, which respects everyone regardless of race, color or sex.

Lancaster now offers visas to citizens of countries of other faiths.

Emmet II signed today a decree that authorizes the entrance of people of religions that do not belong to the Christianity in the country. Altogether about 300,000 visas have already been ordered, most of them from Sedile.

Special series: immigrants.


As of today, Lancaster News will monitor how the immigrants received by Lancaster who fled the great war in Nazelopolis in the middle of 2017 and 2018.
About 100,000 immigrants now live in dense Dallas. This year King Emmet II created the Royal Bank of Agriculture, with the intention of offering subsidies to immigrants who decide to live in the countryside and thereby ensure Lancaster's food security. Dallas is the least xenophobic and the most immigrant state. Dallas has a population of 3 million people, with 100,000 immigrants.

Logopit_1556638512783-640x360.jpg
This is full of Social Justice Warrior ideology
In a democracy everyone has the right to expound their point of view. If you do not approve the right of the minorities and do not understand the operation of an RPG, because probably never even read the history of Lancaster, I can only regret.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

URGENT LANCASTER 1 TV

#779

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 12:55

Latest news: The plane was escorted to Karlayneer airport by army fighter planes and landed there. So far the terrorists have requested a ransom of 2 million and a plane to return to Sedile. The government tries to negotiate the arrest of the terrorists but without success. More than 300 people are on the plane.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

URGENT LANCASTER 1 TV

#780

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed May 01, 2019 14:49

Logopit_1556714284358-1024x576.jpg

URGENT: Terrorists explode plane with more than 300 passengers.

After kidnapping the Lancaster Airlines plane the terrorists blew up the aircraft. At that moment there are about 32 people confirmed dead, about 12 were rescued alive. The rescue continues, we go to the airport with reporter Amanda Klein.
Amanda: That's right, we've been following the heart-rending rescue closely, and at that moment more than a thousand firemen help in this quest. So far, we know that negotiations with the government have failed and that the PM tried to talk to one of the terrorists to negotiate but did not succeed in that. We went back to the studios.
Thank you Amanda. The expectation now is that Karlayneer Palace with spokeswoman Sarah Jones make a statement in a moment about the situation. We come back at any moment.
Logopit_1556714640167-1024x576.jpg
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest